After having 4 babies, I feel like I am much more careful of what I use on their skin. The baby lotion I use to use, was not only full of ingredients that could be harmful to my child, but was also full of water. In my opinion, that does not make for a moisturizing lotion for my daughters delicate skin.
“A naturally-derived, pawpaw fruit infused skin care collection for baby & you. Gentle enough for baby, yet sophisticated enough for you, mum + bub™ is infused with fresh, fermented pawpaw fruit and was formulated with the help of Ellen Gendler, M.D., a leading New York City dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic contact dermatitis. Known for decades in Australia for its skin care benefits, pawpaw fruit relieves, cleanses and protects skin when applied topically.”
phytoestrogen + parabens + added hormone disrupters + petroleum oils + phthalates + dioxanes from sulfates + gluten and soy + petrochemicals + DEA + artificial colors
I received a tube of Soothing Ointment to use on my little lady and it couldn’t have come at a better time. I had been noticing dry areas on her skin and needed something that would soften it up. It never seemed to bother her, but I still wanted to do what I could to bring back her natural baby softness! Now, each morning, I take a tiny bit of mum+bub soothing ointment and put it on any dry areas. A little bit goes a long way and this tube is going to last us a very long time! The ointment from aden+anais has a really nice smell to it, and it is so thick! Much better than that water-filled lotion I use to have. I also love that this ointment can be used on MY skin! If it is good for baby, then it has to be good for me too right?
Infused with fresh fermented pawpaw fruit, our nourishing ointment relieves, protects and cleanses skin when applied topically.
Works wonders as a diaper ointment and on:
- minor cuts
- chapped lips
- insect bites
- cracked or chafed skin
- wind burn
- Available in a 3oz tube to throw in the diaper bag and a 6oz jar for the nursery.
- multi-purpose: a staple for both baby and you.
- naturally-derived: formulated with a leading New York dermatologist, Ellen Gendler M.D.
- key ingredient: 50% fresh fermented pawpaw fruit per gram of ointment with a light vanilla scent
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- Great for several different skin problems
- Only safe ingredients for you & your baby
- Nice & thick
- Smells great!
mum+bub Baby Lotion and Ointment by aden+anais gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
aden+anais is generously giving away a mum+bub Baby Lotion to one lucky reader!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit aden+anais and tell us something else you would love to have from there.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Like aden+anais on Facebook
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 15 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until Nov. 15th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.