Our Family LOVES Pizza, anytime anywhere. I was able to visit the local Papa Murphy’s in West Jordan, UT and go behind the counter! I was able to make and take my own pizza for this review.
Papa Murphy’s is a great place to find yummy pizza. Their slogan “Love at 425 degrees” is so accurate! I was able to really go behind the counter and learn more about Papa Murphy’s and their pizza. What I love about them is that they put love into every pizza. These pizza’s are made your way and they have some interesting new flavors! One that we were able to try is their new Gluten Free Crust. I have some friends who eat Gluten Free for health reasons because of Celiac Disease and they said they absolutely love the new Gluten Free Pizza from Papa Murphy’s.
“Papa Murphy’s has partnered with Udi’s, the well-known Gluten Free brand, to provide our guests a crust option that fits into their dietary restrictions. Our new Gluten Free pizza can be topped with any of our popular Papa Murphy’s pizza recipes, or unleash your imagination and create your own!
- Your crusts are gluten free, what about the rest of your ingredients? We have a number of ingredients that are Gluten Free however, there is always a risk that our toppings may have come in contact with gluten at some point throughout the prepping process.
- How do you handle your gluten free pizzas? Do you have a separate prep area with separate utensils? No, we do not have a separate area or separate utensils specifically for our Gluten Free crusts. Upon request, we are happy to change our gloves when handling a customer’s Gluten Free crust and will also make reasonable accommodations with utensils.
- Why does the Gluten Free crust look baked? Our Gluten Free crust is par-baked from Udi’s meaning that it has been partially baked prior to arriving in our store. The crust will complete the baking cycle in your home oven.
- Will I have to bake my Gluten Free pizza differently? Gluten Free crusts cook just like other Papa Murphy’s crusts; 425 degrees for 12-18 minutes, depending on your oven. Love @ 425 without the gluten.
- What other allergens are present in your Gluten Free pizza? Udi’s Gluten Free crust contains eggs and are made in a completely gluten free and nut free environment.
- If I am gluten sensitive or gluten intolerant, have Celiac disease, or have any health related issues, should I eat the pizza on Gluten Free crust? Pizzas made on Gluten Free crusts are prepared in a store with products containing gluten. As a result, the finished pizza may contain trace amounts of gluten. If you are concerned, please consult a health care professional.
- Can I get these Gluten Free pizzas at every Papa Murphy’s? Over 1,000 locations across the nation carry UDI’s Gluten Free crust. Contact your local store of participation details.
- Is the dough made in the same container that you make the existing dough? No, Udi’s Gluten Free crust arrives par-baked in store” (Papa Murphy’s Press Kit)
What I love about Papa Murphy’s is they really listen to their customers. Customers were asking for Gluten Free Pizza and that’s what they gave! Papa Murphy’s ingredients are made fresh every day! They put 1 lb of Mozzarella cheese on most of their pizza’s!
Their new Gourmet Delite Pizza’s are to die for! The yummy Angus Steak & Roasted Garlic, Spicy Fennel Sausage, Chicken Bacon Artichoke and More. Not only does Papa Murphy’s serve great Take n Bake Pizza but they love to help out the community. In fact the Franchise Owner we met with goes to the local Homeless Shelter and feeds them almost every Sunday. They also really love to do donations with local schools, church groups and more!
“Handmade fresh since 1981. The Papa Murphy’s concept of “take-n-bake” pizza began in 1981. Today we continue to focus on what has made Papa Murphy’s the fifth-largest pizza company in the United States and the #1-Rated Restaurant Chain*: Our commitment to FRESH.
We’re proud to provide a convenient and delicious meal at a great value from more than 1,400 locations in the United States, Canada and United Arab Emirates.
A collaboration of home-baked goodness.
Every Papa Murphy’s pizza is built to perfection with exactly what you want. You select the type of crust and your favorite fresh ingredients. We make your pizza by hand in a matter of minutes. Then you take it home, pop it in the oven, and serve it fresh to your family. That’s what we call Love at 425°.” (Papa Murphy’s Website)
Papa Murphy’s has some great items coming up for fall like their Jack O’Lantern Pizza and Orange colored cookies! They also have $5 take n bake specials, so delicious! I really enjoyed my time making pizza for my family and love that Papa Murphy’s gives back! These Pizza’s are perfect to bring home, to friends, those having new babies, birthday parties and more!
Please visit www.papamurphys.com to find a location near you and feed your family today!
Papa Murphy’s Take n Bake Pizza Gets Bragging Rights!