We are finally beginning to build our collection of Boy Toys for E. Up until a few months ago, he was fine playing with all the girl toys that his sisters have, but I think he is enjoying the more ‘manly’ toys that he is getting. One of his favorite toys is his New Sprouts Fix It! My Very Own Tool Set. He has been interested in daddy’s tools for a while now and loves to help him ‘fix’ things around the house. Now that he has his own tool set, he will walk around hammering and sawing all kinds of things.
“My very own tool set. Big fix-it fun for the smallest fixer uppers!”
Easton really gets into these tools. He loves carrying around his own tool box and finding things to fix. This set includes all the essential including a saw, hammer, screwdriver, wrench, and a drill. The drill even comes with a trigger that can actually be pushed and it makes a clicking sound (don’t worry….no batteries for this toy set). E’s favorite tool of the set has to be the hammer. He loves hammering things including his sisters heads, but lucky for them, it is made of a soft rubber so it doesn’t quite hurt . These pretend play tools give my son lots of imaginative play and it is perfectly suited for his age. They are big enough for tiny hands to handle, safe, and durable….everything I want in a toy for my son.
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- Encourages early imaginative play
- Made from durable, soft plastic
- Includes saw, hammer, screwdriver, wrench and drill (with sound)
- All tools store in a toolbox
- Great for Ages 2+
New Sprouts Fix It! My Very Own Tool Set gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
Learning Resources is generously giving away a New Sprouts Fix It! My Very Own Tool Set to one lucky reader!!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Learning Resources and tell us another product you would love to have from there!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 2 entries- Like Learning Resources on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow Learning Resources on Twitter.
- 3 entries- Sign up for the Learning Resources newsletter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @Learninghandson in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until June 18th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.