I am glad that I have a little baby that loves to eat. She will eat whatever I feed her, even peas and green beans! But my toddler ( not so much a toddler anymore) is a grazer. It’s hard to get her to sit down and eat without running off to play, shocker I know!
The oogaa baby and toddler bowls and utensils are the perfect set to start my toddler sitting down at the table. The first thing Leah said was I want the pink bowl and the airplane spoon! She the proceeded to get cereal out of the pantry and had me pour her a bowl and she ate the entire thing!
I love that the utensils and bowls are silicone so they are safe for my 3.5 yr old and my baby! Leah loves to feed the baby and helps by doing the airplane noises.
I also love that they sell silicone placemats. My daughters place where she sits is always messy and these are perfect! She can even color on it with washable markers while she is waiting for her dinner.
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Modern Baby Silicone Feeding Products
- Safe for dishwasher, microwave, oven, freezer & electric sterilizers
- Fun 9oz bowls that come in purple, blue, green and pink!
- Pick from a train spoon or an airplane (green or blue)
- Easy to Clean
- No harsh Chemicals
- Mealtime can be fun!
- No more chips, breaks or loud noises when these bowls go whoops-a-daisy
- Will not corrode or deteriorate like plastic products
- Silicone will not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Silicone is odorless and tasteless
- Silicone is heat resistant
- Ergonomic, easy-grip handles make feeding easier for grown-ups while soft, bright silicone shapes are perfect for little hands just getting the hang of the whole spoon thing
These cute items can be purchased at www.oogaa.com
Oogaa is generously giving One Lucky winner a 1 purple mealtime set, includes 1 silicone bowl, 2 fun shaped spoons
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Ooga and let us know your favorite product and feature.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Ooga on Facebook
- 2 entries– Follow Ooga on Twitter
- 3 entries– Sign up for their Newsletter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @ooga in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until May 25th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.