My little girl is a water baby. She loves anything and everything having to do with water. If I would let her she would play in the bath and shower for hours on end. Anytime Leah is fussy I just stick her in the bath or shower and she has a ball. I was so excited to find something new for her to play in the bathtub with. Waterblocks are a fun new way for kids to take their love of building to a whole new level. While my daughter loves them, they also make a great toy for 5 year old boys!
I threw the Waterblocks into the bath with Leah and she had so much fun! The set that I received from Oompa toys came with the blocks and a Tug Boat and Barge. She had a lot of fun building with Daddy and Mommy and pushing the boat through the water. What I really liked was that the blocks stick to the tub and walls like a magnet, so you can build and build and they won’t fall down!
“A twist on classic block sets and ball runs, WaterBlocks stick like magnets to tub walls and tiles when wet! The Tug Boat & Barge set lets children build floating piers, bridges, towers and more in the bath and pool. The Tug Boat and Barge add action, fun and imaginative play to the floating playscapes. Better yet, they’re safe; mildew and bacteria resistant, and pthalate free!
Sometimes the best toys are the simplest toys – toys with lots of open-ended possibilities that encourage young minds to think, to create and to explore. The best of these toys provide progressive layers of challenge for children to discover as they grow. WaterBlocks bring classic block play into a fun, fascinating, new, watery environment. The “sticky” viscosity of water creates a helpful cling between blocks, and the movement, buoyancy and flow of water add an engaging alteration to classic block play. WaterBlocks empower children to create their vision as they experiment with geometry, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, balance, cause & effect, and structure.” (Oompa Toys)
This awesome website also has tons of other water toys, blocks, dolls, etc. I really like the other waterblocks that I found, such as the helicopter set and also the multi-pack.
Oompa toys is a great website to find toys for every child, boy or girl.
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Waterblocks stick to the tile and wall so they won’t fall down
- Kids use their imagination to build all sorts of different things
- Tons of different toys to choose from for boys and girls
- Promotes education and use of imagination
- NO BATTERIES. NO BLINKING LIGHTS. NO CARTOON-THEMED TOYS
- Simple toys with the end result of having fun!
- Well made Toys from around the world
These fun WaterBlocks can be purchased at www.oompa.com
Oompa Toys is generously giving away a WaterBlocks Tug Boat & Barge set to One lucky winner!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Oompa Toys and let us know another toy your child would love to have.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Oompa toys on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow Oompa Toys on Twitter.
- 10 entries– Make a Purchase from Oompa Toys
- 2 entries– Subscribe to Oompa’s Blog or RSS Feed
- 2 entries– Subscribe to Oompa’s Newsletter.
- 5 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries– Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until February 2 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a Waterblocks Tug Boat & Barge for the purpose of this review