For those of you who haven’t heard yet, I am Pregnant with baby #2 on the way! So I am always looking for something that will make my life easier as a new Mom. When I had Leah I had already decided to start Breast Feeding, and bought a nursing pillow to help me out. Now while I love the nursing pillow it’s hard to take it anywhere because it’s kind of big and bulky.
So when I was asked if I wanted to review the Peek Away Nursing Pillow Kit, I jumped at the chance. I really love that this is not only a nursing pillow but it serves as a changing pad, and everything stores in one easy package! There are a lot of designs to choose from and it’s small enough that it will fit in your purse! ”
“Featuring a washable travel pillow that unfolds into a diaper changing pad with built in wipe dispenser. A matching oval shaped designed nursing cover with good coverage and viewing capability is included.” (Peek Away website)
I love that it has a built in wipes dispenser so you don’t have to bring one along! Everything is included and is easy to access.
When I was nursing Leah, I had a really hard time, because I had no clue what I was doing. I ended up having to quit at 2 months because Leah wasn’t gaining any weight and my milk never came in. I know a lot of Mom’s who quit because of the inconvenience of nursing especially in public. BUT with this awesome new Travel Nursing Pillow, it’s easier then ever!
“This pillow helps support & position the baby which helps mom find the latching process a bit more simpler and stress free, especially when out in public. “I have seen so many mom’s just give up on nursing because of the difficulty of it and I have seen mom’s find success with just the aid of a simple pillow.” (Peek away site)
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Perfect for first time Mom’s who need a little help when learning to nurse
- Great for Traveling and even for nursing in the car at a Pit Stop!
- Fits in your Diaper Bag
- Becomes a Changing Pad with a built in Wipes Dispenser
- Comes in some really cute patterns
Please visit www.peekaway.com to find out where you can buy the Peek Away Nursing Pillow Kit.
One Lucky winner will get a a Peek Away Nursing Pillow Kit in their choice of color!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Please visit Peek Away website and let us know which color you would choose.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like Peek Away on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow Peek Away on Twitter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post in your tweet.
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on our site, tell us which you entered (no limit).
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until April 27 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. Color for flat iron is chosen at random and cannot be guaranteed. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a Peek Away Nursing Pillow Kit for this review