I received these products for my review. All opinions are my own.
What to do with your kids art… it’s a conundrum that has plagued parents for years. My parents recently gave me a box of my stuff from preschool and elementary school… but I don’t really know what to do with it? So how can you preserve your child’s artwork in a way that doesn’t take up too much space or add clutter?
Enter Piccuzoo! It’s genius. You scan or take pictures of your child’s art, and make a book out of it. All neat and tidy, while still saving the memories! It’s really easy to use- I took pictures of my little guy’s art, uploaded them, and made/ordered our personalized book, all within 20 minutes. Its very customizable, and you and/or your child can make it however you want! Your child can create a story to go with their art.
It’s easy, affordable, and extremely practical! Makes a great personalized gift for grandparents or other special people in your child’s life!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Uploading the art is easy; just take a snapshot on your phone
- The story is custom-written to your child’s art
- A great way to save art without the mess/storage space
- More titles are coming soon
- Nobody else is offering a product like this!
- Free shipping anywhere in the U.S.
- Promotes self-esteem, creativity, and reading
Visit www.piccuzoo.com to start shopping today! Even better, use the code “BRAG25” to receive 25% off your purchase!
Connect with Piccuzoo via: