Leah loves to get her nails and toes painted and asks me almost everyday! She is such a girly girl and loves to pick out her own color paint.
I have been in love with Piggy Paint ever since I found out about it. I first heard about it about a year ago when I won some of their awesome finger/toe nail polish and have been buying ever since! What is so great about Piggy Paint…Everything!
I really love that Piggy Paint is Natural Non-Toxic Nail Polish and those little fingers can go in the mouth and the paint won’t hurt them! This nail polish also doesn’t smell toxic and give off those yucky nail polish smells. The Nail Polish remover is also non-toxic and doesn’t smell bad, which is great for this pregnant mommy!
“Piggy Paint is specially formulated from God’s natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bis, phenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!” (Piggy Paint website)
What I also like from the Piggy Paint website is there is a section on using Piggy Paint as a learning tool! It tells you all kinds of different ways to use it in a fun educational way. Like letting your daughter paint your fingers or toes and it ‘”helps with her fine-motor skills and gives her a chance to exert her independence.” (Piggy Paint website)
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Cute, Fun Colors with Cute names like Angel Kisses, Mac n Cheese Please and Girls Rule!
- Safe Nail Polish and would even be safe for little babies!
- No harsh smelling chemicals are used, only natural ingredients!
- Dries quickly and hardens!
- Super easy to remove with their great also non-toxic remover
- Perfect for Princess Parties or other fun Spa Nights!
Piggy Paint can be purchased at www.piggypaint.com!
Piggy Paint is generously giving away a $15.00 gift certificate to One Lucky Winner!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Piggy Paint and tell us what you would buy with your GC if you win.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Piggy Paint on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow Piggy Paint on Twitter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry– Visit Piggy Paint and let us know your favorite color
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 3 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Enter to win a Family Vacation here. Tell us the name you used to enter.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway using @braggingmommy. Include a link to this post in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
- You can enter this giveaway until June 14th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received 3 journals from Paper Coterie for the purpose of this review