A WHOLE NEW WAY TO TOTE AROUND TOTS!
Sometimes, it’s about more
than just getting there…
a portable, lightweight child carrier …
making every adventure mutually enjoyable.
Trend-setting, go anywhere Piggyback Rider™
child carrier is a shoulder mounted foot bar for a child to stand on.
With weight at your core,
walk upright. Riders see more and rest!
On adventures year round, parent and child
bond in active transport.
Unfortunately when your child gets too big for carriers and is too big to carry easily, they still want to be carried 🙂 So I was excited to be introduced to the Pigggyback Rider Child Carrier. It fills in the gap between when your child can fit in a carrier and is old enough to walk long distances on their own. Lets face it, giving your child a Piggyback ride can only last for so long, then you are uncomfortable and just can’t do it anymore. With the Piggyback Rider you can easily and comfortably carry your child on your back for long distances.
I love that it is lightweight and comes with a carrying bag that can be used as a mud flap or bag while using the Rider. It fully adjusts so you can get it to the most comfortable fit for you and your child’s height. It has safety harnesses that loop around your child’s shoulders and connect just above your shoulders. It also has hand holds for your child to hold on to. Bug loves riding on the Piggyback Rider, he thinks it is so much fun. And not only is it is easier for us to give him a Piggyback ride, it is easier for him as well.
To see more info and to purchase visit www.thepiggybackrider.com!
The Piggyback Rider gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a Piggyback Rider!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Piggyback Rider and tell us something you learned.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– ‘Like’ The Piggyback Rider on Facebook.
- 3 entries- Follow piggybackrider on Twitter.
- 1 entry– Tell us what you love most about The Piggy Back Rider.
- 3 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and thepiggybackrider.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on our site (no limit).
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, @braggingmommy & @piggybackrider. Leave link to tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until April 20 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a Piggyback Rider for my review.