The countdown to Halloween has begun! Pull out the costumes, find the perfect pumpkins and get your hands dirty with some of these easy DIY Halloween ideas for trick-or-treating fun!
13. Easy DIY Halloween: Parties, Projects and Tips: How to throw the easiest party, set up the coolest decorations and cook pumpkin seeds!
12. Visit your local pumpkin patch in your favorite costume!
11. Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: For gluten free trick-or-treaters, use this GF dough!
10. Ghoulish Halloween Get-Togethers for All Ages: Kiddy costume parties, ghoulish grown-up gatherings and zombie parties!
9. Meatball Crescent Mummies: A fun twist on the crescent mummy dogs; try these Meatball Crescent Mummy Bites for a kid-sized appetizer and check out this 10-second video for an easy how-to: http://youtu.be/A0kFKLQ8NB8.
8. No-Carve Pumpkins: Make pumpkins festive without spilling their guts! Try these No-Carve Monster Pumpkins, and bake some Playful Pumpkin Cookies while you decorate!
7. Spider Web Cinnamon Rolls: Playful cobweb cinnamon rolls are fun to serve for breakfast and are fun
6. Crescent Mummy Dogs: Wrap up a hot dog in true mummy fashion and check out this video for a 10-second how to: http://youtu.be/MdY5BxItGWY.
5. Frankenstein Monkey Bread: Nothing freaky about this friendly Frankenstein monkey bread!
4. Chocolate Crescent Witch Hats: Kids will love these chocolaty witch hat-shaped crescent snacks.
3. Halloween Weekend Family Fun: Explore nature, have a grave affair, or host a masquerade!
2. Mummy Cookies: Bright and colorful Mummy Cookies; check out this video for a 10-second how to: http://youtu.be/RdOiTxtC1fg.
1. Friendly Ghost Cutout Cookies: Simple ghost cookies add a touch of spookiness!
My boys and I had SO much fun making the Mummy Meatballs. It’s such a great twist on the classic Mummy Dog! It was super easy recipe thanks to Pillsbury‘s awesome crescent rolls, and a great way to add some Halloween spooky fun. Thanks, Pillsbury!