This is a sponsored guest post.
Independence weekend is fast approaching and the time to begin planning your celebration is upon us. You will need a party for sure, but if you can pull one off without a hitch it will be one for the books and family albums.
It’s easier than you think as well, follow this simple guide.
A perfect Independence Day weekend will include quality portions of the following ingredients.
So, let’s take a closer look at these features of a perfect Independence Day party.
The best way to make sure everything goes smoothly is to have a plan in place ahead of time that will keep stress minimized and ensure everyone is having fun and enjoying the special occasion. This will also allow you to distribute jobs to other people and that way everyone feels involved and interested in making the celebrations all it should be.
Make lists of everything you will need from items to purchase to events and guests to call. It often helps to work from a timeline that helps to prioritize and orchestrate your thoughts. Others will organize all their lists as data around one master priority list, which can also be useful.
It takes next to nothing to transform a backyard setting into a patriotic bonanza, but you will want to do as much of the heavy lifting before the big day arrives. Here are some of the important things to do to get your party established ahead of time.
• Tidy up the yard and be sure to collect all the fresh and old “contributions” your pets leave around the yard and on the lawn.
• Straighten up the house (add extra elbow grease and attention to kitchen and bathrooms).
• Clean and test the grill to make sure it is functioning perfectly
• Set up all tiki torches and decorations you want, American flags and patriotic streamers are a must.
Whether your party will be a regimented symphony of very specific games and contests or a relaxing and chill event, you will want to have a few games and activities on hand to set the pace of the party. Buy your 4th July toys wholesale to save.
Here are a few ideas:
• Outside games such as horseshoes, volleyball, badminton, and croquet.
• Patriotic activities such as American history trivia, charades or state word scramble.
• Kids would be most entertained by water games such as water balloons, squirt guns or prancing through the lawn sprinkler
There is really not that much to it, as you can see. Just begin with proper planning and preparation and be sure to get creative and intuitive when choosing the activities that best suit your guest list.