If you read my reviews regularly, you know that I test out quite a few beauty products. I am always looking for ways to keep a youthful look, and I know how important a good skincare regimen is for my face. That is why I was really excited to try out the Intensive Cream Lip Treatment from Michael Todd!
I am pretty aware that I am getting wrinkles and fine lines as I get older. I suppose 4 kids and a husband will do that to me ;), or maybe it’s just an inevitable part of life. Either way, I want to do everything I can to slow the process and for me, that means using a good quality face cream that contains ingredients helpful in erasing the signs of aging. My focus is usually the areas around my eyes because that is where I see the most lines, but I realized there is another area that will show lines soon and that is my mouth/lips.
Michael Todd was kind enough to send me their Intensive Cream Lip Treatment and I have been using it for a few weeks now. I love the list of key ingredients that are helping boost my skins elasticity, smooth wrinkles, and hydrate my lip area. It’s working from the inside out to give me a more youthful appearance and who doesn’t want that?!
- • Naturally occurring protein in the skin that is responsible for skin’s elasticity and firmness
- • Essential skin building block to smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- • Naturally occurring hydrating water binding molecule
- • Attracts water to the skin’s surface to plump and smooth from the inside out
Actimp™ (Peptide blend extracted from Parisian sustainably farmed Sweet white Lupine Flower)
- • Clinically validated to strengthen the dermal-epidermal junction restoring elasticity & firmness by stimulating collagen & elastin production
- • Clinically validated to protect by halting the production of destructive enzymes produced by the skin due to UV exposure
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- • Nature’s first aid kit is known for its’ hydration & soothing properties
- • Contains Auxin known for its’ anti-inflammatory properties
- • Contains Gibberellins to heal and stimulate the growth of new cells
I usually apply the Intensive Cream Lip Treatment with my ERASER Serum Infuser (also found at Michael Todd) which boosts the effects of anti-aging ingredients, but it can easily be applied by hand (and I do so when I am in a hurry). Either way, you can be assured that you are getting the benefits of a quality product that will keep you looking young and vibrant! In the short amount of time that I have been using it, I have noticed that my lips are much more hydrated and a bit smoother than before. I imagine it will continue to provide even greater results as I keep using it!
Michael Todd Intensive Cream Lip Treatment gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!