I absolutely love baby leggings, especially when they are starting to crawl. But I just came across something that is even cuter! Pork Chop Kids has THE cutest Baby Thigh High! What I love about these is that they are a sock and legging all in one! I love that I don’t have to add a sock to these cute leggings because they are already attached! These are perfect for the winter months here in Utah because I want her legs and little toes to be covered and warm.
I tried them on Leah my 3 yr old and she looked so so cute! They make really cute Kids Thigh High too. These would be perfect with a cute skirt or knee length dress. These come in tons of different colors and styles. My favorite were the princess crown ones, perfect for my little princess.
“After having my daughter, Tess, a reoccurring issue presented itself which no company had addressed. By the time I turned to grab a shoe for her she had pulled her socks off. Another challenge was getting her dressed during the cooler months… she needed to wear a dress and obviously needed something to cover her legs, but who wants to wear tights over a diaper and a onesie?? As every grown woman can attest tights aren’t comfortable without those two extra items so why would you want your little one so restricted? After a year of discussions with parents, research on manufactures and the open market, it became clear there was an opportunity to fill a genuine need in the marketplace… a baby thigh-high.
Thus, Pork Chops were born (October 2008) from the evolution of necessity…warmth, protection, easy diaper changes, no missing socks and runway-ready fashion! Pork Chop Kids offers over 30 colors/prints. Every few months we create new designs to add to our collection.”
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Keep those cute toes and legs warm during the winter/spring
- Cute under dresses or skirts or even shorts!
- Tons of cute pretty designs
- Kids from 6 months to 8 years old can wear these!
These cute Kids Socks can be purchase at www.porkchopkids.com and right now you can get a Discount: Get 20% off your purchase. Use code: BRAGGINGMOMMY at checkout (expires 2/23/2012)!
One winner will receive 1 pair in the size and gender of their choice.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Pork Chop Kids and let us know your favorite pair.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like Pork Chop Kids on Facebook
- 2 entries– Follow Pork Chop Kids on Twitter
- 2 entries– Sign up for their Newsletter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on our site, tell us which (no limit).
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and porkchopkids.com. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, @porkchopkids & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until Feb. 27 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.