Bug sees his cousins riding on their scooters and has asked several times if he can have a scooter too. I always said “Not until your older”. That was until I was introduced to the Radio Flyer E-Z Rider Scooter. It says that kids ages 3 can ride it so I thought we would give it a shot with 3 and a half year old Bug.
When it arrived it was completely assembled and folded, I just had to unfold it and adjust the handle bars to Bug’s height. He immediately started riding with no problems! I was so impressed. Because they have made the wheels wide and the deck board wide as well, making it easy for little ones to use. Like I said the handle bars are completely adjustable so it can grow with your child.
I really recommend this easy to ride scooter for kids who want to ride a scooter but aren’t quite old enough for the more advanced ones. My 3 year old is having a blast riding around on his new scooter with his cousins!
“The Easiest to Ride Two Wheel Scooter”
- Easiest-to-ride 2 wheel scooter
- Extra-wide wheels for better balance
- Lower deck for stability
- Wider deck for easier foot placement
- Foot brake for safety and control
- Adjustable handle grows with your child
- Easily folds for storage and travel
- For ages 3-8 Years
Visit www.radioflyer.com to purchase the EZ-Rider Scooter!
“Radio Flyer has launched the Birthday Club, a fun program to celebrate your child on their special day! As a member, you’ll receive a $10 radioflyer.com gift card every year for your child’s birthday. Have several little ones? No problem, each parent who registers can enroll up to four children in the Birthday Club.”-Radio Flyer
Radio Flyer EZ-Rider Scooter gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a Radio Flyer EZ-Rider Scooter!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Radio Flyer and tell us another item they have that you would like for your kids.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Sign up for the Radio Flyer Birthday Club.
- 3 entries– Like Radio Flyer on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow RadioFlyer on Twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries- Subscribe to The Bragging Mommy Emails.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and branddownunder.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post and @radioflyer in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until August 19th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received the EZ-Rider Scooter from Radio Flyer for my review.