The Creators Of Wallace And Gromit™ Ring In Some Holiday ‘Shear’ With Shaun The Sheep. Shaun the Sheep: We Wish Ewe a Merry Christmas DVD is now available.
If you haven’t heard of Shaun the Sheep then you need to go out and get this cute DVD. I have watched a couple episodes of Shaun the Sheep with my daughter and she loves it! He is a cute sheep who ends up solving and sometimes creating problems.
“Celebrate with Shaun the Sheep™ as he revels in his first holiday-themed DVD in Shaun the Sheep: We Wish Ewe A Merry Christmas arriving on DVD October 18, 2011 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. The sheep make sure The Farmer isn’t alone on Christmas, help to free him from his snowed-in house, take care of Bitzer, find him the perfect new hat and make merry in these seven hilarious episodes — the perfect way to join Shaun and his barnyard buddies in ringing in some holiday “shear”!
Five minute shorts of the series currently air in the U.S. on the Disney Channel and the series ranks in the top five animated shorts on the network!
‘Tis the season to be woolly, with Shaun the Sheep and his farmyard friends. Frolic with the flock as they decorate the farmhouse for The Farmer, watch Bitzer and Pidsley battle for a spot by the fire, join a massive snowball fight and much more in these seven hilarious episodes from the Oscar®-winning creators of Wallace and Gromit™.
- We Wish Ewe A Merry Christmas: Shaun discovers that The Farmer will be spending Christmas Day alone. The animals work through the night festooning the farmhouse with decorations so that The Farmer wakes up to the most magical Christmas that he has ever experienced.
- Snowed In:Shaun and his buddies awaken to find the farm covered in snow. But while thesheep enjoy themselves in a massive snowball fight, they are all unaware that The Farmer is snowed inside the farmhouse and trying desperately to escape.
- Fireside Favorite: Bitzer has caught a cold and The Farmer decides to tuck him up in the house to recover. In doing so, Pidsley the cat is ousted from his favorite spot next to the fire. The mean cat attempts various ways to remove the snotty dog while the sheep do their best to keep Bitzer where he needs to be.
- An Ill Wind: The Farmer receives a huge electricity bill and decides to build his own wind turbine to power the farmhouse. As soon as The Farmer’s back is turned, Shaun and the flock adapt the noisy new contraption into something much more fun – a ferris wheel. It’s not long before The Farmer blows his fuse.
- Bitzer’s New Hat: The Farmer gives Bitzer a horrible new hat. Bitzer is very upset, as he treasured his old hat. The flock rally round to try and cheer him up with a selection of dashing alternative head-gear. Meanwhile, Shaun heads off on an adventure to find out what The Farmer did with the old one.
- Chip Off The Old Block:The Farmer has taken up sculpting, but unintentionally drops a huge slab of stone on top of Timmy’s teddy. Shaun and the flock must struggle and strain to lift the heavy block and retrieve the precious toy.
- Shirley Whirley: In a bid to help move Shirley around the farm, Shaun has the idea of fitting up Shirley with wheels. Using a remote control, Shaun can now maneuver his large friend around easily – until The Farmer’s TV remote interferes with the signal, causing Shirley to run amuck.
DVD BONUS FEATURES
· Sheep Shearing Game
· Timmy Time™ Sneak Peek -Timmy’s Tune #1” (Press Release of Shaun the Sheep)
I loved all the cute episodes found on the Shaun the Sheep: We Wish Ewe a Merry Christmas Dvd.
Please visit www.shaunthesheep.com to find out where you can buy this great DVD!