Leah absolutely loves Sophia the First and loved the movie Sophie the First Floating Palace. So naturally she was super excited to try out the Sophia The First Floating Palace App on the Ipad. Now you can join Sophia and read her book and also swim along in the sea with stickers and other fun activities! Leah’s favorite part of the app was putting all of the Sophia character stickers in the Floating Palace scenery and also recording her very own story!. Leah’s favorite character was Una and Sophia of course!
“During her family vacation on a floating palace, Sofia befriends a mermaid. She helps save the mermaid’s kingdom and brings their two worlds together. Based on the Disney Junior movie event featuring Princess Ariel!
• Join Sofia on an exciting underwater adventure, and get ready to play with her and her friends—An official App from Disney!
• Featuring the original voices from the popular TV show, “Sofia the First”
•Read the story and tap the images to control the action
• Create your own stories in the Royal Theatre
Enjoy the interactive story, then have fun creating countless adventures with Sofia in her Story Theater.
• Tap the scenes to see the characters come to life
• Choose characters, backdrops, and music to personalize the theater’s stage
• Use the multi-touch screen to play with a friend
• Record your story and watch it over and over again” ( Itunes page for Sophia App)
Leah also really loved the Doc McStuffins: Moving with Doc App for the Ipad. What I really love about this fun App for kids is that it is promoting Healthy eating habits and exercising! Leah really liked picking a character from Stuffy, Lambie, and Hallie in order to play the games. Leah loved picking which healthy foods went into the basket and exercising with all of the gang from Doc McStuffins!
“In Moving with Doc, kids can practice healthy habits and explore the importance of exercise through engaging activities featuring Doc McStuffins and her friends. Discover the basics of eating right in exciting games and activities, and even compete in the Backyard Games! Additional features include:
· Use the in-app camera to stretch with Doc
· Keep track of healthy habits with the Healthy Me Chart
· Discover new ways to be healthy and fit with fun activities
· Offline tips, recipes, and more help grown-ups reinforce healthy habits
Have fun and get moving with this official app from Disney!
• Help Stuffy, Lambie, and Hallie learn to stretch—then turn on the camera and stretch along with Doc yourself!
• Catch the “go” foods and avoid the “slow” foods in the Food Catch!
• Test your skills in three types of exercise games: the Bubble Obstacle Course, Jump Rope, and the Swinging Rings!
• Beat your best time in the event everybody’s been waiting for: the Backyard Games!
Moving with Doc is an exciting new app that lets you learn about healthy habits and explore the importance of exercise through fun activities featuring Doc McStuffins and her friends. Discover the basics of eating right in the Food Catch game, stretch along with Doc, then hone your skills in the Bubble Obstacle Course, Jump Rope, and Swinging Rings activities. Once you’ve had some practice, you can compete in the Backyard Games—a timed event in which you try to beat your best score by getting through all three activities!” (Itunes page for Doc McStuffins App)
The Sophia The First Floating Palace and Doc McStuffins: Moving with Doc Kids Apps get Bragging Rights!