One of the most annoying things to me is when you buy a dress or skirt for your little girl and it’s missing the bloomers or shorts underneath it. Having a little girl that loves to play, dance and jump around it’s a necessity to have something to cover her diaper or panties. I don’t want anyone to see what’s under her skirt and well you know how little boys can be sometimes!
So when I came across Sparkle Farms Bloomer Shorts I was so excited. I finally am able to have a pair of bloomers that goes with each dress and skirt that Leah wears. I love that these shorts are really comfortable and short enough that you don’t see them under the dress.
Sparkle Farms not only has these cute bloomers but they also came with a cute bag to tote them around in.
I love that these are 95% cotton so they are really breathable and wearable and the other 5% is spandex so they don’t loose their shape or get worn out.
These are great bloomers that keep private parts private. It’s a great way for our girls to be one of the boys and play in the sand, dirt or do what girls like to do.
Things that are Bragworthy:
- 95% cotton & 5% spandex- wearable, breathable and won’t loose their shape!
- Come in 3 great colors: Lavender, White & Pink
- Fit well under all dresses, you won’t even realize they are there
- Hygenic (picture your daughter sitting in the sandbox)
- Come with a cute tote to carry them around in or just use the tote for everyday needs
- Affordable and cute!
These cute Sparkle Farms Bloomer Shorts can be purchased at www.sparklefarms.com and right now they are giving Bragging Mommy readers a Discount: Get $5 off a $25 purchase, prior to tax and shipping. Use code: bragging at checkout.
Sparkle Farms is generously giving 3 sets (3 per set) of Sparkle Farms bloomer shorts. Winner can pick a size, 3-7.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Sparkle Farms and let us know your favorite feature of these bloomers and where your daughter will be wearing them to
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 10 entries– Make a purchase from Sparkle Farms.
- 3 entries– Like Sparkle Farms on Facebook and when you do you will also get a Free Shipping Code!
- 2 entries– Follow Sparkle Farms on twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 5 entries– Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Follow on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using & @braggingmommy.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until January 28 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received some Sparkle Farms Bloomer shorts for the purpose of this review