I received an Evenflo Advanced Transitions Booster Seat for this review, all opinions are my own.
Now that Spring and Summer are upon us it is a great time to be traveling! We want to make sure that our girls are safe while riding in the car. What better way to travel and keep safe than with the Evenflo Advanced Transitions Booster Seat! This Booster Seat is so comfortable according to Charlotte and she loves sitting and riding in it! What she loves the most is the 2 cup holders and that it has the high back so it’s super comfy.
Charlotte is still using the 5 point harness but will soon be using just the seat belt. I love that I can take the harness stuff out and it can become just a booster seat. This seat is great for kids 22lbs-110lbs! This 3 in 1 Booster seat easily transitions from a forward facing harness, to a high back booster and finally to a no back booster, which is awesome for when she gets older.
The seat is also really easy to switch from 1 car to the other. It’s safety features is what really drew me in. I want to make sure that Charlotte and any other child who rides in this seat are safe.
“The Evenflo Transitions 3-in-1 Booster features an innovative design allowing you to transition the seat between three different modes of use. This seat can be used as a harness booster, high back booster and a no back booster. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders. The seat accommodates children ranging from 22 to 110 lbs. This combination booster provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide support range combined with an array of innovative features.
Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat, Mercury:
- Supports children from 22-110 lbs
- ComfortTech; 3 unique, separate comfort layers adapt to your child as they grow while preventing pressure point buildup
- 3 seats in 1; easily transitions from harness booster to high back booster
- Back removes transitioning seat to no back booster
- SureSafe installation; equipped with quick Connectors and Latch Guides for a safe and quick installation
- Dual, seat integrated cup holders
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- Side Impact Tested
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard” (Evenflo and Walmart Website)
“Sarah Haverstick, Safety Advocate and certified Child Passenger Safety Technician for Evenflo, has the following tips to ensure your family gets to their sunny destination safely.
Invest in a seat that will grow with your child. Combination car seats are forward-facing only car seats that allow you to use a harness for your child and then remove the harness to use the seat as a booster.
- Car seat option: Evenflo ADVANCED Transitions 3-in-1 Combination Seat
o This NEW 3-in-1 seat can be used as a harness booster, a belt-positioning booster or a no-back booster to accommodate your growing child.
o Seat features SureSafe™ Installation, Buckle Pockets, Dual Cup Holders and more!
Keep your child comfortable and cool during the warm weather. Remember to pack extra water bottles to keep your child hydrated during the summer months.
- Car seat option: Evenflo Evolve Platinum 3-in-1 Harnessed Booster Car Seat
- This line of car seats is exclusively available at Babies “R” Us and features NASA-developed “Outlast” technology, which is a temperature regulating fabric that keeps children comfortable in hot weather by actively absorbing and storing hot and cold temperatures and releasing as needed.
Not traveling very far this spring? Did you know that 85% of crashes involving children occur 20 minutes or less from home? All children 12 and under should be buckled in the back seat and big kids under 4’ 9” tall should be in a booster seat. A booster seat like the RightFit Belt-Positioning Booster can reduce the risk of injury in a crash by 45% for children ages 4-8.
Think your child is ready to use the adult vehicle seat belt? Take this simple test. Have them sit with their back and bottom all the way against the vehicle seat. Make sure their knees are bent at the edge of the seat with their feet on the floorboard. The vehicle lap belt should fit low on the thighs and hips and the shoulder belt should fit across the child’s shoulder. The child must be able to sit like this for the whole ride. Most kids are 10 – 12 years old before they can pass all of these steps!” (Evenflo Press Release)
The Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat can be purchased at www.walmart.com or in some stores. Please also visit www.evenflo.com to learn more!
The Evenflo Advanced Transitions 3-in-1 Booster Car Seat gets Bragging Rights!