I am partnering with Step2 for the following review. I received a product in exchange for my review and honest opinion. No other compensation was provided.
Step2 generously sent me the Step2 Best Chef Kitchen to review and my girls loved it! The first thing that I noticed was how easy the play kitchen was to put together. I love all the little parts of the kitchen from the salt and pepper shaker to the sink, dishes, coffee pot and more! The girls really loved pretending they were getting water out of the little fridge and putting cakes in the oven. Charlottes favorite spot was washing the dishes in the sink!
“Whip up some fun with the Best Chef’s Kitchen by Step2! This play kitchen has a unique design and a fresh color scheme that both parents and kids will love. Toddlers will have a blast pretending to cook and organize their very own kitchen. The Best Chef’s Kitchen enhances interactive play and encourages little ones to develop their social skills as they share the kitchen appliances and accessories. Made in USA.
- Stove burner features lights and fun sounds
- Working oven and refrigerator doors
- Clicking knobs on stove top and oven
- Ample counter space
- Plenty of storage areas, including hooks for hanging utensils and cups
- 25-piece accessory set included
- Need more information on our play kitchens? Compare our play kitchens or use our play kitchen selector to find the right kitchen for your child
- Requires two “AA” batteries (not included)
- Adult assembly required” (Step2 website)
The play kitchen is something that I know my girls and their friends will enjoy for a long time. Leah is 6 and still loves playing pretend with Charlotte!
Please visit www.step2.com to purchase this fun kitchen!
Step2 Best Chef’s Kitchen gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky winner will win a Step2 Best Chef’s Kitchen!
Please enter via the Giveaway Widget Below