I remember Potty Training Leah and thinking Wow this is not that hard! Leah was a super easy toddler to train because she was super ready and could talk really well at 2.5. I decided when it was time to potty train Charlotte that we would let her decide when she was ready. So far she isn’t quite there yet BUT when she is there is a fun new potty she can try out!
The Summer Infant Storytime Potty Hippo is the perfect potty for her. What I lvoe is that it has a spot for the cute Henry the Hippo Book and it plays music and talks!
The cute Hippo potty really make potty training fun!
“The Summer Infant Storytime Potty helps keep children engaged while training. The adorable hippo-themed potty comes with a storybook about Henry the Hippo’s adventure getting to the potty on time. The Summer Infant Storytime Potty includes a sound module with two buttons. Push one button to play the story aloud to your child. The other button offers rewarding phrases for additional encouragement. There are stickers for the child to apply to the character’s face.
Summer Infant Storytime Potty, Hippo:
- Adorable hippo-themed potty with soft cover storybook
- Interactive panel reads story to child and delivers encouraging reward phrases like “Hip Hop Hooray”
- High, supportive seat back allows child to comfortably lean back and relax while training
- Large, easy to remove pot for easy cleaning
- Built-in splash guard for boys
- Removable trainer with handles keeps the training process going when transitioning to the adult potty
- Base of potty can be used as step stool
- Maximum Weight Limit: 35 lbs”
The Summer Infant Storytime Potty Hippo can be purchased at Walmart, also visit www.summerinfant.com for more info.
One lucky winner get the Summer Infant Storytime Potty Hippo!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit the Summer Infant website and let us know another product you would like to try.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Like Summer Infant on Facebook.
- 5 entries– Subscribe to the Summer Infant Newsletter.
- 3 entries– Follow Summer Infant on Twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow thebraggingmommy on Instagram.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest, Google +,Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, @summerinfant & @braggingmommy and in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until July 31st @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.