We received the Frogglez Goggles for review and in perfect timing for swimming!
My girls love to swim but a lot of times Leah would say that her eyes hurt because she didn’t have any goggles on and of course she was opening her eyes under the water. I came across the Frogglez goggles and I knew these were perfect for Leah and Charlotte.
What I love about the Frogglez goggles is that Leah can take them on and off all on her own. They also are so well designed that they never slip off! Leah actually really loved her goggles, she loved swimming with them! Charlotte loved hers too and loved being like big sister! I have seen kids struggle with goggles because they don’t stay on or it’s hard for them to put on themselves. Not with Frogglez, these are so simple, even my 2 year old could do it!
- made out of neoprene covered in a smooth, comfortable material that glides over hair, not pulling on it like traditional swim goggles do
- one size fits most without tedious adjustments
- strap stays above ears vs. traditional straps that pull ears down
- printable strap design allows for unlimited style options
- Frogglez float, other goggles sink to bottom of pool
- kids can put them on by themselves without trouble
- Kid size, leak preventing goggle design tinted to match strap or clear for indoor use
- Patent Design
- Protected by Trademarks
Frogglez Goggles are a complete redesign of traditional swim goggles. Testing over the last few years by real kids has proven that Frogglez Goggles are a hit. Parents consistently asked me where they could get a pair (their kids bugged them to get some as well).
Frogglez Goggles will continue to evolve and grow with more designs, shapes and options being offered over time, as well as other Frogglez branded merchandize :)” (Frogglez website”
Please visit www.Frogglezgoggles.com to purchase!
Frogglez goggles gets Bragging Rights!