Simple and few ingredients is what I try to look for when it comes to most of my beauty products. When there is a comparable alternative to a chemical-filled item, I go for it! I was sent a couple of tubes of Coco Luxe Organic Coconut Oil to review, and I am loving it so far!
“Wooden spoon no longer required! You can take Coco Luxe Coconut Oil in a tube…wherever you go! Easy to carry. Easy to Use. Easy to store. Take the goodness to go!
Our USDA Certified Organic Coconut Oil is exclusively produced on Fiji, a remote tropical island in the Pacifics, where the water & air are pure & unpolluted. Our oil comes from certified organic coconuts, even the production is certified by Baystate Organic Certifiers.
Coco Luxe is the best organic, unrefined, extra virgin coconut oil you’re going to find.”
Coco Luxe Organic is making my life a little bit easier these days. I have been using coconut oil in a lot of different ways for several years now, and I really appreciate everything it does. Two of my favorite ways to use coconut oil is as a make up remover and a diaper rash ointment. I use to dig it out of the jar with my finger for lack of a better way, but now that I have Coco Luxe Organic, unrefined, extra virgin Coconut Oil in a tube, I have a much easier time using it. Not only is it more hygienic, but it is easily portable, and I love that!
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- 100% Organic, Unrefined, and Extra Virgin with the smell of a fresh coconut.
- Cold, expeller-pressed, contains no chemicals used in extraction, & NON-GMO.
- Double Green! Both the coconuts & the process, from growing to production is certified organic, even using renewable fuels that benefit the environment.
- NOT refined, bleached, or deodorized (RBD).
- NOT hydrogenated or altered by fermentation, which allows it to retain beneficial properties from the oil & plant sterols.
- Full of medium chain fatty acids & 50% lauric acid recognized as highly beneficial to health.
- Able to last 1 year or more (stored at room temperature), providing a lengthy shelf life.
My Coco Luxe has been in a liquid state since I received it, and if you are familiar with coconut oil, you know that is completely normal since the weather is warm. Once winter comes along, I assume my coconut oil in a tube might get a little more solid. Either way, the coconut oil will be easy to use. With all of the uses for coconut oil, I definitely recommend grabbing a few tubes of Coco Luxe Organic for a healthier and easier way of life!
Coco Luxe Organic Coconut Oil in a Tube gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
If you want to get your hands on some of this awesome stuff, right now you can get 15% off your entire order. Use Promo Code CocoToGo (expires Oct 17, 2014). Also don’t forget to visit Coconut Organic on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest and leave some feedback!!
One lucky reader is going to win a full sized tube of Coco Luxe Coconut Oil!
Enter via the Giveaway Widget below: