I never pass up the opportunity for education products for Bug. He loves to learn and really enjoys workbooks. He also happens to be a Team Umizoomi fan, so I knew he would love the Team Umizoomi Preschool Math Kit.
“Nickelodeon worked with a team of educational consultants to develop the Team Umizoomi Preschool Math Kits, which address the areas of math that help lay the groundwork for getting preschoolers prepared for kindergarten. The goal of the kits is to provide hands-on, interactive ways for preschoolers to experience math with their parents, help kids incorporate math into everyday life and stress the importance of math as a key component of school readiness.
Underscoring Nickelodeon’s commitment to provide preschoolers with highly engaging programming and products that promote social and cognitive development, the Preschool Math Kits are the first consumer products being introduced from Team Umizoomi.”
The Team Umizoomi Preschool Math Kits include:
- 48-page workbook that amplifies the curriculum covered in each episode, setting up problems and providing opportunities for practice and repetition
- 24-page storybook that invites kids to join Team Umizoomi on a math adventure
- 24 Mighty Math Mission Cards – portable cards that provide math-based challenges for kids
- 48-page activity book that reinforces math skills through simple games and activities
- Team Umizoomi episode on DVD
- 2 Team Umizoomi pencils and an eraser
We have been working with the workbooks and mission cards and Bug has been learning so much! All of the activities are fun and interesting so they keep Bug’s attention very well. I really like the mission cards as they provide ideas for things to do (and learn). I highly recommend the Team Umizoomi Preschool Math Kit to anyone with Preschoolers!
You can purchase the Team Umizoomi Preschool Math Kit online at www.umizoomishop.com (starting mid-July) and in Toys R Us Stores now.
Team Umizoomi Preschool Math Kits get Bragging Rights!
One Bragging Mommy Reader will win a Team Umizoomi Preschool Math Kit!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Team Umizoomi and tell us something you learned there.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 1 entry– Tell us why you would like to win this math kit.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until July 25 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a free Team Umizoomi Preschool Math Kit as part of a promotional program with Nickelodeon and MomSelect.