This giveaway is provided by Fox Home Entertainment Insiders. I will be receiving a copy of the movie & date night pack for my review. All opinions are my own.
I didn’t have the chance to see The Best of Me in theaters (though I wanted to). So I am very excited that I will having a special date night with my love to watch the movie together. Stay tuned for that post coming next month!
The Best of Me will be available in a “Tears of Joy Edition” Blu-ray & DVD on February 3rd.
“Based on the #1 New York Times Best Seller from celebrated author Nicholas Sparks comes this tender, romantic drama about the timeless power of love. When former high school sweethearts Dawson and Amanda (James Marsden and Michelle Monaghan) meet at a loved one’s funeral 20 years after tragedy separated them, their love is reignited. As they recall and relive the past, they come to a deeper understanding about the choices they’ve made. Also starring Luke Bracey and Liana Liberato, and featuring beautiful scenery along with music by Lady Antebellum, The Best of Me is a powerfully romantic story of love, hope and second chances.”
- “Tears of Joy” New Storyline and “Storybook” Alternate Ending
- Deleted Scenes (Blu-ray Only)
- Along for the Ride
- Nicholas Sparks Interviews: Michelle and James (Blu-ray Only)
- Nicholas Sparks Interviews: Liana and Luke (Blu-ray Only)
- Director’s Commentary by Michael Hoffman
- Music Video: I Did – Lady Antebellum
- Digital HD (Blu-ray Only)
One lucky Bragging Mommy reader will win The Best of Me “Tears of Joy Edition” Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack!
Enter via the Giveaway Tools widget below.