My 3 yr old daughter is VERY particular about how her socks go on. She wants to have the seam on the toe to be exactly across her toes and the sock not bunched up. If her socks aren’t perfect then she gets frustrated and won’t wear them. I got to the point where I said “forget it, just go without” Well now I found the Easiest socks ever!
These cute socks by Ez sox are not only fun but so easy for her to put on by herself. I love the handles at the top that she can easily grab onto and pull right up. The cute socks can be mixed and matched and come in some really cute styles.
These socks are called The "I can do it" sock and now I know why!
“Eileen and Ronnie Gesser are the innovative parents behind EZ SOX, the world’s first training socks for kids and a helpful sock-aid for adults.
It all started with their young son trying to dress himself. As any parent knows, teaching toddlers to put on socks is particularly challenging. After months of frustration, they came up with the idea of loops and cute animal characters
to guide him. Ez Sox became known as the "I Can Do It" sock and the Gessers knew they were on to something with their new invention.
Parents love seeing that magical “A-ha!” moment as their young kids learn.
You will see the joy of accomplishment on their faces as they put on EZ Sox.
They product tested all over New York at physical and occupational children’s therapy centers with great success.
“We created a fun teaching tool that was giving children their first taste of self sufficiency,” recalled Eileen. “It was very gratifying to see these children feeling empowered,” added Ronnie.” (EZ Sox website)
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Socks are perfect for kids just learning how to dress themselves
- Great for Special Needs to help them be independent
Reinforced loops give tiny fingers a strong grip for pulling over tiny toes
• Cute animal faces act as a guide, showing them which way is up
• Non-skid bottoms make EZ SOX safer on slippery surfaces
• Made seamless for sensitive toes
• EZ SOX comes in a variety of the cutest designs
Giveaway: One winner will have their choice of Any Ez sox 2 pair pack
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Like EZ Sox on Facebook
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Follow Ez Sox on Twitter
- 2 entries– Follow their Blog
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 2 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on on Google+
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries– Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway using @braggingmommy and @ezsox
You can enter this giveaway until March 8th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.