The American Red Cross and The First Years have joined together to offer a collection of infant and toddler wellness and safety products that parents can trust. Includes 55 first aid items and an emergency first aid guide, stored in a handy carry case. Contents of kit include: first aid guide, assorted bandages, assorted gauze pads, roller bandages, triple antibiotic ointments, silk tape, scissors, tweezers, instant cold pack, antiseptic wipes, hand sanitizers, sterile gloves, and an infant blanket.
As mothers, we all place a huge importance on our children’s safety. We want them to be safe always, and to be prepared when something goes wrong. I was thrilled to be able to review The First Years American Red Cross On-The-Go First Aid Kit. We didn’t have anything this extensive in our house, so I am glad to have it. My favorite part about it is that it is easy for babysitters or other caregivers to use in our house- I know where all my bandaids etc are, but I don’t want someone to have to rifle through my house looking for supplies. If I leave this kit out in an easy place, it will all be right there for anyone to help my boys. I also love that its great for on-the-go. Perfect for a camping trip that we’re taking this weekend! This will definitely be traveling along with us. It contains everything you need- 54 items in all! This would make a great gift for any new parent- help put their mind at ease! Thank you, The First Years!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- We all trust The First Years brand as well as the American Red Cross- you’re in good hands with both of them!
- On-the-go- easily carry with you with a handle
- Sturdy, translucent storage/carry case
- Designed for infant and toddler care
- Everything a new parent needs
- Be prepared for emergencies with a well-stocked kit
- The First Years pays 2-3% of the purchase price to the American Red Cross.
- Includes 54 items & Emergency First Aid Guide
- Great for babysitters or other caregivers looking for first aid things in your home
The First Years American Red Cross On-The-Go First Aid Kit gets Bragging Rights!
The First Years is generously giving away a The First Years American Red Cross On-The-Go First Aid Kit to one lucky reader!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- “Like” The First Years on Facebook
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
1 entry- Follow The First Years Summer Travel Board on Pinterest
- 1 entry- Pin a photo of The First Years American Red Cross On-The-Go First Aid Kit to one of your Pinterest Boards
- 1 entry- Sign up for The First Years Newsletter
- 2 entries- Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
2 entries- Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on on Google+
1 entry- Follow thebraggingmommy on Instagram
2 entries- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
1 entry per day- Follow The First Years on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @TheFirstYears & @braggingmommy. You can use this:
You can enter this giveaway until August 27 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
Each household is only eligible to win 3 TOMY products, via blog reviews and giveaways, each calendar year. Only one entrant per household per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.