I received a Hello Kitty Shutterball, all opinions are my own.
My daughter Leah loves to take pictures of herself using my phone or the Ipad that we have. But I have noticed her selfies don’t always turn out the way she wants them! Sometimes they are crooked or something is missing out of the picture. The Shutterball is a great new way to take selfies and even family photos!
Leah was so excited to try it out and has been having a ton of fun using it. So basically you download the Shutterball app to either your android or ios device and then sync the shutterball and the app together. Then you are all set to take pictures! What makes this so easy is that I could set my phone up on the other side of the room and all I have to do to take a picture is push the little button on the Hello Kitty Shutterball and it takes a picture! Leah decided to actually hold my phone and then push the button on the shutterball and it worked perfectly!
Leah had so much fun taking cute and silly selfies!
- “Compatible with most recent Samsung Galaxy and Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod products
- Simple press of the ball releases the shutter of your smart phone’s camera
- Perfect for selfie or group portraits without distortion or contortion / Mini Stand Included
- Easy to download App triggers your smart phone’s camera for sharp still images or video
- Loop on to your clothing, bag or keychain / Batteries Included” (Amazon Website)
The Hello Kitty Shutterball can be purchased at www.amazon.com
Hello Kitty Shutterball gets Bragging Rights!