This is a sponsored guest post.
If you’re busy with work, it always feels like there isn’t enough time to do the cleaning, cooking, laundry, and take care of the kids. Sometimes, you don’t even have the chance to rest or make time for yourself! As a responsible homemaker, cleaning the household is a priority. Keeping the house clean is necessary to ensure a healthy and safe environment for your loved ones.
Moreover, if you want the cleaning done easier, there are speed cleaning techniques that you should know. It would help if you also learned to take advantage of the cleaning tools and equipment that can help clean your home easier and quicker. With speed cleaning shortcuts, cleaning your home will be done in 30 minutes!
The Speed Cleaning Guide for Your Home
According to Maidforyou, these are the most effective tips and guides to speed cleaning your home:
It is essential to mop the floor regularly to remove dust, dirt, minimise odour and make your home feel welcoming and fresh at all times. It is also vital to use disinfectants when mopping the floor to kill the germs and bacteria thriving in it.
Here’s an effective strategy to mopping your floor:
- Sweep the entire mopping area to remove the dirt.
- Use your vacuum or broom to clean the floor surface.
- Fill an empty bottle with hot water and floor cleaning detergent. Make a hole on the cap and use it to wet the floor.
- Mop each corner of the house and ensure that you remove the dirt.
Be sure to follow the instructions for applying the floor cleaning detergent. Too much soap can make your floor sticky.
Do your mopping in your bare feet to avoid leaving prints while the floor is still drying.
Using a bucket for your floor cleaning solution is time-consuming as you need to move the bucket around while mopping the floor.
The fact is that washing the dishes only gets tricky if the food hardens, or if you have a lot of washing up to do.
Here’s the secret to finishing your washing up in a few minutes:
- Plug in the dishwasher while getting ready to cook.
- Add the dishwasher detergent.
- Rinse the dirty dishes as soon as you finish with them and put straight into the dishwasher. Switch on when full.
- Remove the dishes from the dishwasher.
- Put away the clean dishes.
If you follow this technique, your washing will not pile up and removing the food particles on your dishes will be easier.
It is not advisable to soak knives and peelers because exposure can cause bluntness.
Rinse your dirty dishes as you go along.
Cleaning Fan Blades
Cleaning fan blades takes time. It is probably one of the reasons why you may not be fond of cleaning them!
However, here’s a pro guide to cleaning fan blades in a matter of seconds!
- To start with the obvious…Turn off the fan. (Be sure!)
- Get a shabby pillowcase and slip it over the fan blades.
- Wipe the fan blades using the pillowcase. Make sure that the dirt stays inside the pillowcase – rather than going anywhere!
- Take the pillowcase outside after cleaning the fan blades. Please give it a good shake to remove the dust.
- Spray and wipe the fan blades with a dust repellent spay.
Use a pillowcase to clean fan blades. It is practical as the dirt stays inside the pillowcase.
Wash the pillowcase after using it.
Gas Stove Cleaning
It will help if you clean your gas stove regularly. It is an area where spilling food happens most of the time, and if food hardens, it becomes a cleaning issue.
Here’s how you can quickly clean the gunk on your gas stove:
- Soak a kitchen towel in warm water.
- Sprinkle some baking soda or soapy solution on the greasy area.
- Wipe the gas stove surface until you remove the gunk.
- Dry the gas stove surface using a clean towel.
Hot towels can remove the gunk quickly.
Baking soda can effectively remove the stains and greasiness in the gas stove surface.
Please do not wait for the gunk to get harder because it will take a lot of time to remove it.
Dusting is an everyday household chore that may be taking up a lot of your time. Regularly dusting the furniture can remove dirt and dust and can keep the house clean.
Here’s a useful hack to dusting the furniture:
- Use a pair of old socks to dust the furniture.
- Slip at least three layers of socks on both hands. It will allow you to change the layers when it gets dirty.
You can also use the pair of socks to clean walls and lampshades.
Choose the pair of socks that are made of cotton because it absorbs the dirt better.
If you need a trusted cleaner to speed clean your home, Maid For You can help you!