I received a gift card for this review, all opinions are my own.
My girls and I love to hit sonic up after a long day at school or just for a special treat. We already love their fun happy hour from 2-4 with half price drinks and slushes. Charlotte has been really trying to learn her letters so what better way to celebrate then with Sonic! Leah decided she wanted to try one of the new Sonic Funnel Shakes. The new Funnel Shakes come in several flavors and varieties. Leah decided to go with the Oreo Shake with the Cream Funnel and it was SOOO good! Leah said it was good until the very last drop, which she ate of course!
The Funnel Shakes are available for a limited time at participating locations, there are five featured Flavor Funnels in all:
– Snickers Bar Sonic Blast with Caramel Flavor Funnel
– M&M’s Sonic Blast with Chocolate Flavor Funnel
– Oreo Sonic Blast with Oreo Stuffing Flavor Funnel (like vanilla creme filling)
– Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Sonic Blast with Peanut Butter Flavor Funnel
– Butterfinger Sonic Blast with Caramel Flavor Funnel
You can also mix and match the various Blasts with different centers. We can’t wait to go back and try them all! Please visit www.sonicdrivein.com for more info!
Sonic Flavor Funnel Shakes get Bragging Rights!