I received these products for my review. All opinions are my own.
Do you struggle with keeping your fitted sheet on the bed? Are you up in the middle of the night changing your baby’s crib sheets? Does your child want to be independent in changing his or her bed? Do you have aches or pains that prevent you from picking up or changing the bed?
If so, QuickZip is the sheet for you. QuickZip is a revolutionary two-piece fitted sheet that makes changing the sheets simple and fast; enabling you to relax and get on with your life.
QuickZip is perfect for:
- Moms and parents who have to change their children’s sheets in the middle of the night.
- Children who want to independently make their own beds.
- Adults with muscle or joint pain such as arthritis or a bad back.
- Seniors wanting to lead an independent lifestyle.
- Caregivers who are regularly changing the sheets of those they care for.
- People with hard-to-change beds in vacation homes, modular and tiny homes, RVs and boats.
QuickZip has sheets for all mattresses:
- Twin and twin XL
- King and California king
QuickZip Crib Sheets are:
- Easier – No more struggling with lifting the mattress
- Faster – Sheet zips off and on in seconds
- Safer – Fully surrounds mattress and stays in place
- Durable – Lasts kid after kid
- Smarter – Zipper is fully covered and pull tucks away for great function and beautiful finish
- Neater – Crib skirt stays in place while changing
- Quality – 100% pre-shrunk cotton that gets softer with each wash
Raise your hand if you hate fitted sheets… Everyone? That’s what I thought. They are THE WORST. They are awful to wash. (how many socks can get hidden inside this time?) They are awful to fold. (I usually roll them, and that has only proved to be slightly better than folding, and no better for storage) And most importantly, they are AWFUL to put on a bed. Any bed- any size. But ESPECIALLY in a crib, or with bunk beds that are perpendicular to each other, such as my boys have. In a teeny, tiny room.
When the opportunity to review QuickZip came up, I didn’t have to think twice! I was so ready for a new solution to the fitted sheet problem. It is a two-piece fitted sheet that allows you to zip off the top, wash it, and replace! It’s a really genius idea.
But what you want to know is… did I actually think it solves the problem? Lets let a few of the pictures speak for themselves…
Here is the bunkbed in question:
Great for my boys, not so great for sheet changing- (which as we all know, is a common occurrence with 6 and 7 year old boys- they are dirty. And they throw up in the middle of the night. And the wet the bed. Enough said.)
This is how I used to change the sheets on the top bunk:
Pulling up the entire (heavy!) mattress and quickly yank the sheet over before I dropped it down. Not effective. And I always end up sweaty. I am sparing you a photo of me attempting to get the bottom sheets on… let’s just say you don’t want to see the view of that struggle. Sigh. #thestruggleisohsoreal
Enter QuickZip. (Heavenly songs begin…)
This is the QuickZip starter pack plus an extra zip on fleece sheet… cause you know, Minnesota.
But the starter pack is all you need. Simple? Why, yes.
This is what the starter set looks like out of the packaging all zipped up. Looks fairly like a regular fitted sheet. It doesn’t go all the way underneath the mattress, just hugs it like a fitted sheet, but definitely seems more snug and secure than your average fitted sheet. They also have another option called the Drop-In Base: Drop mattress in base – the base covers the bottom and four sides of the mattress. However, this fitted base seems much easier and is very effective.
This is the bed with just the fitted base on the bed. THIS STAYS ON YOUR BED. You don’t have to change this. (High five!)
And then, you zip on the sheet. (Like, seriously all you have to do is zip. You mastered that task in pre-school!)
And then you go have yourself a cup of coffee, because girlfriend, you’re done! I added a topsheet still from their old sheet set, because boys are dirty. But that is easy as pie. Then the comforter, and I’m done… and… I’m not sweaty! Yay!
And this is me- super pumped about life, because I discovered a MUCH easier way to change the sheets around here! (Now it might actually get done as often as it should…)
I am LOVING our new QuickZip sheets. They are a simple solution to a much hated first world problem- the dreaded fitted sheet. They store better, they fold up, they wash easier, QuickZip has a great selection, and I am overall less sweaty. Win/win/win. I definitely recommend that you give them a try in your home!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- The zip-on sheets are flat so they fold easily and store efficiently.
- There is no elastic in the zip-on sheet so laundry won’t get caught up inside the sheet when you wash it.
- The fitted base has an extra thick elastic panel so it hugs the mattress and doesn’t pop off the corners.
- The drop-in base surrounds the bottom and sides of the mattress so it securely stays in place.
- Once the base is in place, you never have to lift of the mattress again.
- The zip-on sheet has a locator ribbon to guide you putting on the sheet. (The ribbon locator is found on most styles).
- The crib sheets are extra snug and safe for babies, and the zipper is covered and tucks away out of your child’s reach.
- From crib to California king, QuickZip has sheets to fit every bed in your home and person in your family. We even have Twin XL sheets for your loved ones away at college.
- Corners that pop off? Hard-to-change beds? Unsightly linen closet? The fitted sheet is no one’s friend. QuickZip is a two-piece fitted sheet that stays put, is quick to change, and easy to fold.
- Great gift idea for new parents
Visit www.quickzipsheet.com to get started shopping today!
QuickZip is honoring Autism Awareness Month by offering 10% off all orders for the entire month of April with the promo code AWARENESS and donating a percentage of their April sales to organizations that help individuals and families affected by Autism.
Connect with The QuickZip Sheet Company via: