I received a set of Bamboo Sheets and a T-Shirt from Cariloha to review.
I have been on the look out for some sheets for our bed, but not just any sheets. I wanted some that not only looked great but helped me sleep better at night. We have a couple pairs of sheets that are ok but not that great. When we received our Bamboo Sheets I seriously thought I had died and gone to heaven. These were THE softest sheets that I have ever felt in my life! The first night I slept on them I couldn’t believe how fast I had fallen asleep.
I decided to go with the pretty blue set. I had never heard of sheets being made from bamboo but I thought it was the coolest thing!
“Our bed sheets are made from silky-soft bamboo fabric that’s twice as soft as cotton, giving customers the most comfortable pillowcases on the planet.
• Offered in 2 sizes (Standard and King). Contains two pillowcases. Perfect for all the beds in your house.
• Offered in 5 colors (blue, ivory, white, sage and tan). Perfect for any bedroom set.
• Extreme softness – softer than silk or cashmere at a fraction of the cost.
• Thermal regulating properties.
• Machine washable.
• 100% Viscose from Bamboo” (Cariloha Website)
“Cariloha – Stay Cool, Wear Bamboo!™
- Soft: Cariloha bamboo apparel, bedding and bath goods are twice as soft as cotton.
- Cool: Bamboo is 3 degrees cooler than cotton and wicks moisture away from your body.
- Clean & Green: Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and one of the most sustainable resources on the planet.
“Environmentalists hailing bamboo as the new ‘It’ plant for saving the earth.”– New York Times
“Because it is so exotically soft, bamboo is often marketed alongside luxury fibers like silk and cashmere.” – Wall Street Journal” (Cariloha Website)