Leah is actually still learning how to ride a bike and so I decided to help her balance on the Zike Bike in order to get around. The Zike Bike Z100 if for ages 5-8 and up to 150 lbs! This cool bike is definitely a unique way of traveling! It is like a bike, scooter and stair stepper all in one! Leah had a lot of fun learning how to work the pedals up and down and she actually got really good with Mom or Dad holding onto her of course.
The Zike Bike is definitely a bike that you need to have balance with, once you get the balance down you can fly around! The Zike Bike also comes equipped with a kickstand and a handbrake for easy stopping. The Z100 comes in Red, Green and Pink!
“Let your youngster hop on a Z100 Hybrid Scooter by Zike®. Setting the scooter in motion is easy, and similar to pumping and pedaling a bike, so they’ll be cruising the parks and neighborhood in no time. Front hand brakes allow safe stopping and the fold-up design is easy to take along on trips- two features you’re sure to love for your young one. Get him or her riding in style with this unique Zike® scooter.
- Hybrid scooter
- Combines a scooter, bike and stair-stepper for an innovative design
- Pump and pedal like a bicycle
- Textured grips for safety and security
- Rubber grip handles deliver comfort while riding
- Pedal reflectors create visibility in low-light conditions
- Patented smooth drive system
- Fold-up design allows for quick and easy storage
- Intended for ages 5 to 8
- Manufacturer’s 6-month limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Model: 6446
- Brakes: front hand
- Wheels: aluminum alloy
- Tires: air-filled
- Frame: steel construction
- Rider weight limit: up to 150 lbs.” (Zike Bike./Dick’s Sporting Goods)
Zike Bikes also sells other bikes to fit other age ranges!
The Zike Bike Z100 gets Bragging Rights!