This post is brought to you by Green Apple Solutions.
Different people or you can say psychics use different ways to predict the future, but many people always question the accuracy of playing cards used to tell the future. Also called the Art of Cartomancy, many experts are of the view that the right use of the playing cards can help foretell the future and make it easier for you to make important decisions in life.
If you’re also interested in learning the art and using playing cards to predict the future, here are the basics to understand.
There are four suits that you need to learn about, and they include the following:
- Hearts – Water: This mysterious suit deals with fortune, people, and different human emotions.
- Spades – Air: These represent the winds of change and usually present them when you have to make a confusing decision. In most cases, they are related to negative forces in your future.
- Clubs – Fire: The suit represents love, passion, conflict, and other strong emotions, and often deals with money and fortune. It is important to keep them contained like fire or else they can become destructive.
- Diamonds – Earth: The suit is associated with material things, such as money and possession, but it can also offer some insight into your careers.
Besides learning the meanings of different cards, you also need to learn the right way of laying out a spread. It is all about shuffling the cards properly. The most important thing is to shuffle while you conscious think about your problem or the question you want to be answered. You also need to ensure that you draw cards properly and in a specific order and place them in front of you in the right order. Here are a few things to consider:
- You can draw only one card if you want to get a fast answer to your important question or problem.
- You may ideally be drawing out at least three cards because they offer a better insight into your past, present, and future. The first card your draw shows your past, whereas the second card deals with the situation you may be experiencing in the present. Finally, the third card explains what to expect from that situation in the near future.
- You may consider going for a larger spread in case you are more concerned about having a general idea of how things are going to work for a person. In some cases, you can draw three cards each for your family, yourself, what you don’t expect, what you expect, and the outcome. It is possible to develop your categories as per the questions you have.
The fact of the matter is that you can certainly use the playing cards to predict the future, but you need to do some practice and clearly understand the meaning of each card. It will take some time getting used to the process, but the more you practice and try with others, you will eventually be able to use the tool to make accurate predictions.