My little girl Charlotte absolutely loves animals and trains! I couldn’t wait to show her the new DVD we got to review called Thomas & Friends: Animals Aboard. We have a Thomas Train set that Charlotte loves to play with and she recognized that it was Thomas on the cover of the DVD! I think Charlotte’s favorite episode was the Thomas and the Pigs and so was Leah’s! I loved seeing the girls faces light up while watching Thomas & Friends: Animals Aboard DVD!
“THOMAS & FRIENDS®: ANIMALS ABOARD
Available On DVD Exclusively At Target September 10, 2013
Available on Digital Download And Video on Demand October 8, 2013
From Lionsgate And HIT Entertainment
All aboard as Thomas and his engine friends embark on exciting adventures with some new furry friends! Percy learns to be gentle when meeting some small forest friends and Thomas goes hog-wild trying to be Really Useful for Farmer Trotter. Henry performs a sweet deed in returning Sodor’s special songbird and Thomas must fulfill a tall order when he is asked to deliver the newest animal to Sodor’s Wildlife Center. The engines are busy as bees being Really Useful and helping animals big and small.
· “Percy’s New Friends”
· “Thomas and the Pigs”
· “Henry’s Good Deeds”
· “Thomas’ Tall Friend”
· “Buzzy Bees”
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
· “Determination Song” Karaoke Music Video
Please visit www.thomasandfriends.com to find out more!
Thomas & Friends: Animals Aboard DVD gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky winner will receive a Thomas & Friends: Animals Aboard DVD.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Thomas and Friends.com and let us know another DVD you would love to have
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Like Thomas and Friends on Facebook
- 2 entries– Follow Thomas and Friends on Twitter
- 2 entires– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow thebraggingmommy on Instagram.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest, Google +,Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post and @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until September 30th @11:59 pm MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.