I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Charmin. I received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
I really enjoy hosting family and friends during the holidays. But hosting a party can become stressful very quickly if you let it. So I have some tips for hosting a stress free holiday party.
1) Ask everyone to bring something. Parties are much more casual these days, and I can almost guarantee you that your guests would rather bring an appetizer or dessert and actually get to talk to you during the party. Preparing food for a group is stressful- make the party about time spent with friends or family, rather than being the perfect hostess.
2) Make a list waaaaaay ahead of time. Write down every single tedious thing that will need to be done beforehand. A trip to the liquor store, vacuuming the entryway, setting up extra tables… whatever you can do a few days before make sure it gets done by having a list. Then keep a list of the things that need to be done that day, like the last minute cleaning or cooking. Number them off, so you have a set plan the day of and just knock off the tasks one at a time, with a good attitude knowing you were properly prepared!
3) Plan a game. If it’s a more casual party, have some games out and organize a few of them. It keeps people entertained, and if they don’t know each other super well its a great way to break the ice and you can relax knowing everyone feels comfortable.
4) Pinterest, schminterest. Accept the fact that your party doesn’t have to be Pinterest-worthy to be lovely. Have a couple small details that wow, and for the most part, just focus on gathering people in your home in love.
5) Stock the bathroom. When you have many people over to your home the bathroom will be receiving a lot of traffic. Make sure that it is stocked with extra toilet tissue so your guests won’t have to ask you for any. Having a good quality toilet paper is also very important. I really like Charmin toilet tissue because it is Roto-rooter approved to be septic safe and keep your toilet clog free guaranteed. So you won’t have to worry about dealing with any clogged up plumbing during your party. The last thing you need is to be worrying about a clogged toilet during your party.
An added bonus is that Charmin is a quality toilet tissue (soft and strong) so you don’t have to compromise quality for a tissue that won’t clog. Did you know that Charmin is used by plumbers more than any other brand? Yep, I will take the lead of the toilet professionals and keep my bathroom stocked with Charmin.
6) Music. Keep the soothing Christmas music rolling before, during, and after the party. It will help you keep your stress at a minimum and remind you why you are hosting your part- because the holidays are about spending quality time with friends and family. Keep your attitude light. Relax and enjoy, you got this!
I hope these tips help you to have a stress free holiday party this season!
For more information about Charmin Toilet Tissue visit www.Charmin.com