I remember when we started potty training Leah, she was 2.5 and super ready. I also remember trying to find a potty chair that had a removable bowl so we could just dump the contents into the toilet afterward. But what I didn’t anticipate was how I ended up hating to clean out the potty chair after every use! It got to be such a pain. So I was really happy to receive some boxes of ToddleGreen Flushable Potty Liners.
What I love about these liners is they can be flushed right down the toilet when your done! They are super easy to use and have 3 simple steps.
We haven’t started potty training Charlotte yet BUT I am now fully prepared to do so. I can’t wait to not have to clean up any messes!
“As a working mom of two kids, balancing work and life can be a challenge. Like many moms, I wish there were more hours in a day to do it all. I wish I could spend more quality time with my kids – whether it’s getting lost together in a good book, inspiring their creativity through art, or playing at the park. I wish I didn’t have to invest so much time in the “everyday tasks.”
ToddleGreen was founded with the mission of making life easier for busy parents through innovative, simple, eco-friendly baby and toddler products. We are committed to providing practical solutions to real-life challenges with a dedication to environmental sustainability. As your baby toddles and grows, we want to be there every step of the way, creating green products for a green future, one step at a time.
Our Flushable Potty Liners are the first of a line of products that we hope will make life easier for you. At ToddleGreen, we believe happy parents raise happy kids.”
Things that are Bragworthy:
- eco-friendly liner fits over the removable bowl of any potty chair
- Contents can be flushed, no more dumping into the big potty!
- Liner is sewer and septic safe
- No more messes
- the easiest way to clean toddler potty chairs
Please visit www.toddlegreen.com to purchase your liners today!
One winner will receive a box of ToddleGreen Flushable Potty Liners!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit ToddleGreen and let us know something you learned.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– “Like” ToddleGreen on Facebook
- 3 entries- Follow ToddleGreen on Twitter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 2 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on on Google+
- 1 entry- Follow thebraggingmommy on Instagram
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries– Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day Tweet this giveaway using @toddlegreen & @braggingmommy. You can use this:
You can enter this giveaway until June 21 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.