Diapers have been a part of my life for about 8 years. During those 8 years, I haven’t ever owned a diaper disposal system…..I did it the hard way. You know….walking the diaper to the outside garbage multiple times a day. I was sent a Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System to review and it has certainly made my days a little easier!
The 360 sealer diaper disposal system from Tommee Tippee is a new innovation in odor control! Super seal technology individually seals dirty diapers in odor trapping film. Pail comes fully assembled and the film is quick and easy to set up so you’ll be sealing dirty diapers in seconds. Each refill seals up to 100 diapers (of any size). Easy to use – just drop the diaper in the top and twist the dial to seal it away. No need to push your hand inside ensures a less messy and more hygienic disposal. The pail holds up to 30 diapers* and when it is full, it is easy to empty with no need to disassemble -just pull out the EasiSlide drawer & tear the film to take it out to the trash. *based on newborn size diapers.
I was pretty excited when my Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System arrived on my doorstep! I immediately took it out of the box to set it up. It came fully assembled, all I had to do was set up the super seal refill rolls by interlocking the plastic rolls, and then seal the two ends of the plastic. Then I laid it into the diaper pail and turned the dial until the plastic was nice and tight. I was ready to start sealing smelly diapers! 🙂
The Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Disposal System is very easy to use. All I do is open the lid, put in the diaper, close the lid to push the diaper down, and turn the dial a full 360′. The antimicrobial film seals each diaper so that the odor gets locked in. I don’t have to empty the pail until about 20-25 diapers have been sealed. When I do empty it, all I do is slide the compartment out and throw they diapers (encased in the plastic film) into the garbage. So easy and clean!!
The Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System is in my daughters room and I haven’t noticed any odor coming from the pail. It has truly sealed the dirty diapers and prevents any smell from escaping. With her room being upstairs, it is so nice not to have to carry her diapers all the way downstairs and out into the garage every time I change her. I love having the Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System and only wish I had owned one when ALL of my kids were in diapers!
“You can’t wish diaper odor away, but with the new and innovative tommee tippee 360° Sealer Diaper Disposal System – Four Refills, you can individually seal each diaper all the way around in an antimicrobial film to help lock in odor. The system is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to empty so you’ll be sealing diapers in seconds.”
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- Pail comes fully assembled with four included refills
- Drop the diaper in the top and twist the dial to seal
- Super Seal technology seals diapers in a film treated with Biomaster antimicrobial protection to help control bacterial odor
- Film is simple to tear for fast, hassle-free emptying
- EasiSlide drawer offers easy opening when it’s time to empty the pail
- Pail holds up to 30 newborn-size diapers
- Refills seal up to 100 diapers each
- Exclusively at Babies’R’Us
The Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
One lucky reader is going to win a Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System!!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Tommee Tippie and tell us another product you would love to have from there.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries– Like Tommee Tippie. on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow Tommee Tippie on Twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow thebraggingmommy on Instagram.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest, Google +,Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, @braggingmommy and @tommeetippie_na in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until October 23rd @11:59 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.