When my daughter was an infant she absolutely hated tummy time! She hated being laid on her tummy and never wanted to play. BUT with this new Tummy Time Air mat, our new baby can have loads of Tummy Time Fun!
I absolutely love the toys that you can find on the Learning Curve website. There are so many great ones to choose from, especially this cute Tummy Time mat! I love all of the different toys that this mat has to offer. It has the crinkle corn for feel and sound, the sun mirror which helps baby find self discovery, tractor teether and more!
Baby tummy time play can now be educational and fun! I really like that there are 2 ends on this mat for endless fun and it is super colorful! There are even additional loops to add some of your own toys!
There are also some other really cute and fun baby products that Learning Curve offers. I am in love with Lamaze toys and some of my favorites are found on their website! My Mom introduced me to their toys when she bought some for Leah and she loved all of them.
One of my daughters favorites when she was a baby was the Freddie the Firefly! He is this cute firefly who has lots of different toys attached to his colorful body. Freddie has a soft velour body and busy wings with peek-a-boo mirror, textures, squeaker, and crinkles and more!
I also really like the Gardenbug Foot Finder & Wrist Rattle Set. These are great to put on babies hands or feet or your own and baby will have tons of fun playing!
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Learning Curve has toys for every age and they are educational and fun!
- The Tummy Time Air mat was pediatrician tested and approved
- The flexibility of the mesh adapts to baby’s body, distributing the weight of the torso evenly and minimizing the pressure on baby’s abdomen
- Lots of fun, bright colors on every toy
- Baby will get in Tummy time and have fun too!
The Lamaze Tummy Time Air mat can be purchased at www.learningcurve.com along with lots of other fun things!
One lucky winner will win a Lamaze Tummy Time Air mat of their very own!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Learning Curve and tell us another product they carry that was not mentioned in my review.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Learning Curve on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow Learning Curve on Twitter
- 5 entries– Enter to win a Family Vacation here. Tell us the name you used to enter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 3 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway using @braggingmommy and @lctoys. Include a link to this post in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
- You can enter this giveaway until June 6th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a Tummy Time Air mat for the purpose of this review