I received tickets for this review, all opinions are my own.
The Natural history Museum of Utah invites you to their first ever Haunted Night at the Museum!
When: THIS Saturday October 22, 2016 from 6-10pm
The entire family is invited to join in the fun activities like: Halloween Dance Off, Ghoulish Treats for purchase, Museum Exploring and Scavenger Hunt for Prizes, Family Photo in the Mad Scientists Lab and more!
“Gobble down ghoulish goodies, frightful finger foods and other delectable dishes available for purchase
- Dust off those dreadful dance moves in our Halloween dance-off
- Explore the museum and earn your prize in a spell-binding scavenger hunt *
- Have your family photo taken in our mad scientist’s lab
- Enjoy hands-on activities and spooky stories for guests of all ages
- Show off your best costume and haunt your way through the Museum
- Enjoy hot chocolate and other Halloween-themed punches, pops and potions
The haunting happens from 6 p.m.-10 p.m. on Saturday, October 22. Admission includes full Museum access, including our special exhibit, The Power of Poison. Get your tickets now!
- Adults & Seniors: $8
- Youth & Kids: $5
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- 10% off for all members” (Natural History Museum Website)
If you would like to learn more about this event and more please visit www.nhmu.utah.edu!
The Natural History Museum gets Bragging Rights!
3 winners will each win a Family 4-Pass to the Museum. These are regular passes that can be used ANY time and will not be for the Haunted Night at the Museum.
Please enter via the giveaway widget below.