You already know by now how much we love VeggieTales DVD’s in our house. They are appropriate for my children, teach great morals & lessons, and they are just fun to watch. They are full of fun characters & usually include a lot of fun songs that my kids love dancing around to. I knew my girls would absolutely love the new VeggieTales Princess and the Pop Star DVD. It does include a princess after all!
The DVD is about two people (or veggies ) that switch places because they think the others life looks better than their own. The Princess and the Pop Star includes high-energy, and family-friendly music.
“It’s a royal switcheroo! Princess Poppyseed’s life on her family’s farm is far from the glamorous but lonely world of her favorite pop singer Vanna Banana. On a chance meeting at a playground, Vanna and Princess cross paths and realize that they look almost exactly alike—which leads to the crazy secret plan where they decide to switch lives! As each girl realizes that the life they longed for doesn’t fulfill all of their dreams, they learn that the life God gave them is the one for which they were uniquely and lovingly designed.”
I love the lesson that this girls princess movie teaches. It helps my kids see that being themselves is really OK. They are unique & special, and that is definitely something that they can’t hear enough of. VeggieTales DVD’s are such a great way to introduce lessons that every child should learn.
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- Includes the song: “You Never Are,” written and performed by this year’s Dove Award-winning Artist of the Year, Francesca Battistelli
- Fun characters that your daughters will love
- Teaches a lesson about ‘Being yourself’
- Appropriate for all children
VeggieTales Princess and the Pop Start DVD gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
One lucky reader is going to win the VeggieTales Princess and the Pop Star DVD!!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit VeggieTales and tell us another DVD that you would love to own.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like VeggieTales on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow VeggieTales on Twitter.
- 2 entries-Sign up for their Newsletter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @veggietales in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until August 29th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.