This year has been awful for my 10 month old daughter. She has had ear infections, non-stop colds, and just recently a virus that gave her a fever for 5 loooooong days!! I’ll tell you what. Nothing can scare this mom like a fever of 104.5 in the middle of the night! I was able to review the VeraTemp Home Use Non-Contact Thermometer and it was a life saver (or sleep saver) for us!!
“Temperature taking has never been easier with the VeraTemp® Non-Contact Thermometer. The VeraTemp alleviates the stress associated with taking a baby’s or child’s temperature. VeraTemp® instantly and accurately takes temperatures without touching the patient’s skin. You will never have to wake, startle, or disturb your child with our VeraTemp® Non-Contact Thermometer.”
We have several thermometers in our house. The cheap rectal or underarm thermometers, an ear thermometer, and a temporal thermometer. It’s ok that we have so many….because when one is lost, I don’t stress out. All of the mentioned thermometers have one problem…..they are not always easy to use. The underarm and temporal thermometers are basically impossible to use on a busy 10 month old and the ear thermometer is pretty disturbing to her. The VeraTemp is awesome because my daughter doesn’t even realize that I am taking her temperature!! There were many times that I used it on her WHILE she was sleeping and she didn’t wake up. We all know how crucial it is to NOT wake a sleeping baby while they are sick!!
The other thing that I love about the VeraTemp is that it has 3 different lights that indicate a normal or abnormal temperature range. Green means it is normal, orange is slightly high, and red means FEVER . This thermometer really is the only one you will need (unless you lose it….then you might need two of them!).
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- Non-contact Infrared technology – No need to touch, startle, upset or wake your child
- Eliminates cross contamination, and thus decreases the chances of infections spreading
- Hygienic and easy to use – you simply clean the device with an alcohol wipe
- Instantly takes a reading with the press of a button
- Back-lit LED display convenient for night time readings
- Traffic light style temperature alerts; Green, Orange and Red
- No on-going probe covers needed reducing your costs and carbon footprint
- Multi-Use: measures any temperature including core body temperature, room and surface temperature
- Fahrenheit or Celsius readings
- Records last 32 readings
- Power save mode with automatic power off
The VeraTemp Home Use Non-Contact Thermometer gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
One lucky reader is going to win a VeraTemp Home Use Non-Contact Thermometer!!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit VeraTemp and tell us your favorite feature of the Non-Contact thermometer.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries-Like VeraTemp on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow VeraTemp on Twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow thebraggingmommy on Instagram.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest, Google +, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post and @braggingmommy and @veratemp in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until May 30th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.