I received this movie from Disney for my review. All opinions are my own.
I absolutely love introducing my children to the classic Disney movies. It is so much fun to see them enjoy them just as I did as a child. The newest release is the Walt Disney Signature Collection PINOCCHIO which is now available on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD!
My kids really enjoy this movie and like that they can watch it home with the Blu-ray, in the car with the DVD, and on their tablets on Disney Movies Anywhere with the included digital code. I am so happy to bring this fun movie to them that was a big part of my childhood.
In addition to this classic and timeless movie, there is a fantastic line up of bonus features to enjoy. Including the original bonus features as well as new behind the scenes features. Here is what you will find…
BLU-RAY, DIGITAL HD* & DISNEY MOVIES ANYWHERE:
- Walt’s Story Meetings: Pleasure Island – The Pleasure Island scene in “Pinocchio” had much more development than what is seen in the film. Join Pixar’s Pete Docter and Disney historian and author J.B. Kaufman as they explore artwork recently discovered in Disney’s animation research library revealing some of the attractions, gags and games, which Disney animators created for this iconic location of the film, that never made it on screen.
- In Walt’s Words – “Pinocchio” – Hear Walt himself discuss the making of “Pinocchio” through archival recordings and interviews.
- The Pinocchio Project: “When You Wish Upon a Star” – Music influencers Alex G, Tanner Patrick and JR Aquino from Disney’s Maker Studios, a global leader in short-form videos, gather in a creative workspace to create their rendition of the film’s signature song, “When You Wish Upon a Star,” and produce a fresh new music video.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in “Poor Papa” – This recently restored and scored 1927 short features Oswald the Lucky Rabbit who gets multiple visits from the stork and is forced to attempt various methods to help stop the onslaught of baby deliveries.
- Classic Bonus Features – These offerings from prior home entertainment releases include hours of bonus material, such as the making of “Pinocchio,” deleted scenes, sing-alongs, storyboards and theatrical trailers.
*Bonus features may vary by retailer
You can purchase this special edition PINOCCHIO online and in stores now.