Our feet are one of the most active components of the body. If we don’t treat them accordingly after a long tiring day at work, they will become vulnerable to injuries.
Walking is a painless form of exercise. On average, we spend 80% of waking hours on our feet, and that’s massive. With this effort on our feet, it’s imperative to address the feet adequately to avoid painful complications. Usually, foot pain is caused by the tearing of tissues and sprain. Thankfully, after the invention of arch sleeves, treating foot pain is a no-brainer task. You can find them online or At Publix, by the way, if you buy from them make sure you take part in Publix survey. They have some exceptional gifts for you.
Below we have presented a few home remedies that anyone can follow without the supervision of a medical doctor.
Let’s sink in.
Wear the Right Shoes
Wearing the wrong shoe can be the root cause of your foot pain. An incorrect shoe size, weird styled shoe, or a retired shoe can be one of the reasons for your foot pain. To avoid size issues, there must be a half-inch between the toe and end of a shoe.
Consider buying a new batch of appropriate-sized shoes that fit well on your feet. Also, ensure that the shoe has good arch support and a cushioned insole that will maximize the running time.
Get a Foot Massage
Say goodbye to chronic foot pain and experience the true essence of relaxation from your own hands.
Here’s how to do-it-yourself massage:
- Sit on a comfy chair. While cross folding your legs, position the hurt foot on the other thigh.
- Now massage the oil or lotion on the affected area thoroughly.
- Perform a deep-kneading massage, and caress the foot, arch, and heel to numb the pain.
- Now move the foot back and forth.
Alternatively, foot rollers or foot massaging devices are another incredible way to deal with foot pain effectively.
Do Stretching and Exercise
Knead out your knots and treat your sprained feet with stretching. Stretching can help you in overcoming muscle stiffness and tightness.
Here are some great exercises to do:
- Stand in front of the wall. Raise your heels high enough and still it for a few seconds.
- Keep the ball of the foot on the ground throughout the exercise.
- Now perform the repetitions several times a day.
- As the name suggests, this exercise involves drawing alphabets from your feet.
- Stretch your feet completely while writing uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Perform repetitions, and do multiple times per day.
Wash your Feet with Epsom Salt
Cleansing your feet in water juiced up with Epsom salt can aid in soothing down the pain. When mixed with water, Epsom salt is potent enough to deal with sore muscles, foot ailments and minimize inflammation and swelling. Soak your feet under the warm water and enjoy the soak time for around 20 minutes.
Many people use stretching and exercising for their feet, as it is the most effective way to relieve discomfort from foot pain.
As our feet do a lot of work, it is susceptible to pain. We must not neglect the pain under any circumstance and treat it in the best possible way. However, with these simple remedies, you won’t be rushing towards a doctor, and do it yourself by simply adhering to the easy steps.