Becoming a mom is such an amazing experience! In fact it’s the best thing that ever happened to me. But no one tells you all the uncomfortable and gross things that come from pregnancy, labor/delivery, breastfeeding, and being a new mom. I think every new mom should have a new mom tool-kit so she is prepared for everything that comes with pregnancy and motherhood.
In my new mom toolkit I would have these very important items:
- Cocoa Butter Lotion, I put it on my belly as it grew and it helped a lot with the itching.
- A cute hospital gown (if you are birthing in a hospital) so you can look stylish while you give birth rather than wear those ugly ones the hospital provides.
- Pads (of course) but here is a different use for them. Take the large ones, cut them in half length wise, fill them with witch hazel and freeze. These feel so great to wear after birth, they are the best.
- A great body pillow is a must! I couldn’t sleep a wink when I was pregnant without mine.
- And last but definitely not least,DulcoEase® Pink™ Stool Softeners. You will need and want them, trust me!
Let’s face it, going number 2 can be an embarrassing topic but we all do it! So we shouldn’t be embarrassed to talk about it. I remember after I had my son I was terrified to go number 2. Everything down there was in pain from birth (since I had an episiotomy) I wish I had DulcoEase® Pink™ Stool Softeners back then. I didn’t and it wasn’t pretty 🙁 I have been trying them out and they are great! I’m not always regular and it is so nice to get comfortable relief with DulcoEase® Pink™ stool softeners.
DulcoEase® Pink™ prevents and relieves constipation and is stimulant free. For more info visit: www.MomsTalkDulcoEase.com while you are there you can get a $1.50 Off Coupon for DulcoEase® Pink™ Stool Softeners(25 count pack or higher)!
If you are pregnant or Breastfeeding, ask your doctor if DulcoEase® Pink™ is right for you before you begin taking it.
Every new mother’s toolkit should include DulcoEase® Pink™, the #1 OB/GYN recommended ingredient* for going #2. So if you are pregnant or breast feeding, ask your doctor if you should think Pink. Find savings on DulcoEase® Pink™ at www.MomsTalkDulcoEase.com!
*Among stool softener ingredients
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of DulcoEase® Pink™. The opinions and text are all mine.