I have always been a big fan of Soothie Pacifiers and used them with Bug when he was a baby. I came across the WubbaNub Pacifiers and instantly loved the concept. What a great way to keep your baby’s pacifier. When my Wubbanub Pacifier arrived I was even more impressed. I got the Little Lamb. It is so soft and very well made. I love that it is the perfect size for an infant. It’s not too big that it would be overwhelming. It is just the right size even for a newborn. The WubbaNub is a fantastic soothie pacifier holder and I highly recommend it!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide
- Made with a Soothie™ medical grade, latex free pacifier
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner.
- WubbaNub™ functions as one! Patented design prevents pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten!
- Carefully calculated weight and size of plush animal keeps the WubbaNub™ near baby’s mouth, whether lying on side or back, the car seat, sling or stroller.
- Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier.
- Easy to clean
Check out all the adorable WubbaNub Pacifiers at www.WubbaNub.com.
WubbaNub Pacifiers get Bragging Rights!
One Lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a WubbaNub Giraffe Pacifier!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit WubbaNub and tell us the name of your favorite WubbaNub Pacifier.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like WubbaNub on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow wubbanub on Twitter.
- 3 entries– Join the WubbaClub (on their website).
- 1 entry– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 2 entries– Follow TheBraggingMommy Heidi on Pinterest.
- 2 entries– Add The Bragging Mommy into your circle on Google+.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and WubbaNub.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including @wubbanub, @braggingmommy & a link to this post in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until March 13th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.