With a new baby on the way and one of my own already, I am always looking for good quality and affordable children’s clothing. I have been eying some super cute items on Zutano.com for a really long time and couldn’t wait to review some!
Zutano has a great selection of newborn all the way up to toddler clothing! They have such cute, fun designs that you will have troubles picking out your favorite clothing.
Featuring Zutano’s unique approach to design, challenging the norm with unusual color and rich allover prints for a contemporary twist, the organic line cotton has the same high-quality feel and texture of all Zutano cotton. It is available in Zutano’s Itzy Bitzy newborn designs and Baby collection up to 24 months. As with all Zutano products it is free of lead, heavy metals, never tested on animals and is CPSIA compliant. All closures such as snaps and zippers are made by YKK and are free of anything that is toxic to human health and to the environment.
“Zutano organic inspires you to live life with passion, purpose and positivity and is fundamental to what we care about most – babies.” says Uli Belenky, founder and designer of Zutano. “Consumers are looking for timeless pieces they will cherish for years instead of seasons. Styling, finish and quality are now more valuable than ever. Shoppers want natural, distinctive items that marry a real sense of know-how and legacy with uniqueness and personality” (Zutano Press Release info)
I absolutely love that their baby clothing is soft, cuddly, colorful, affordable and organic! They have such cute clothing for all ages. I really like that you can pick the pattern you like and then pick out the style of clothing. So you can have a onesie and dress in the same pattern or change it up!
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Cute, affordable Clothing ranging from preemie to toddler!
- Great for baby gifts
- Timeless pieces of clothing- great to use with all your kids!
- Zutano is passionate about their number #1 customers…babies!
- Zutano has helped to cultivate programs that support educational enrichment for children, reproductive rights for women, an end to childhood hunger, better healthcare programs, regional scholarship funds, breast feeding education and clothing drives
These cute outfits and more can be purchased at www.zutano.com
One lucky winner will get a $75.00 gift card to Zutano.com!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Zutano and let us know what you would pick if you won.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like Zutano on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow Zutano on Twitter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @zutano in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
- You can enter this giveaway until July 20th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a a clothing item from Zutano for the purpose of this review