Have you heard of eShakti? If not you are MISSING OUT! I LOOOOOOVE this website that has customizable women’s clothing- 50’s inspired dresses with modern flair. Charming tops. Classic skirts. Even bridesmaids dresses, which are perfect for the new trend of allowing bridesmaids to customize their dress, making it fit their needs. SIMPLE! I was able to review the super adorable Strapless cotton poplin dress in yellow:
A strapless neckline with a framing collar begins our cotton poplin dress styled with an inset high waist and pleated bodice for a flattering fit to the retro silhouette.
- Slips on over head; partial side zip closure.
- Faux-front contrast-button placket.
- Rubber gripping at inside neck, boned side seams.
- Elastic high back.
- Flared skirt.
- Removable sash tie.
- Side seam pockets.
- Below knee length.
- Cotton, woven poplin, preshrunk and bio-polished for luster and smoothness, lightly crisp feel, no stretch, mid-weight.
- Machine wash.
As much as I dislike pictures of myself… pretty cute, right?
I love that you can choose customizations… I chose to make it shorter and I love that- perfect for summer. I plan to wear this dress to my best friends grooms dinner this summer. The quality of this dress seems great, and I’m looking forward to wearing it for years to come! Their selection of custom designer women’s clothing is to die for. Thanks eShakti!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Retro dresses for women in modern, unique styles: fit-and-flare dresses, sheaths, wraps and shirtdresses.
- Vintage inspired charm in our collection of peasant blouses, ruffled tops, striped tees, bow-tied shirts and wraps.
- Women’s Skirts- Classics, statement styles, trending colors: Skirts to take you from work to evening to weekend!
- Bridesmaids Dresses- Wear again worthy dresses for your bridal party or special event. Made to the bridesmaid’s exact size and style.
- 20% off discount! Use code: THEBRGGNGM
- They now offer size 0-36W
- They also have custom sizes and styles
- eShakti also provides options to remove/include embroidery, pockets or other embellishments on their products
- They have an exclusive Bridesmaids dresses line
- Check out their customer gallery where images that customers (and bloggers) have shared with us are shown
Love eShakti? You’re in luck! They are offering our readers a 20% off discount! Visit www.eshakti.com and use the code: THEBRGGNGM (expires March 20, 2013)
eShakti gets Bragging Rights!