This post is brought to you by Chesca Direct.
Packing for your summer holiday can be quite a drag particularly because it can be tough to choose what you want to wear days in advance. Sometimes people will over pack because they are unsure of what to pack making it tough to transport their belongings. Another thing to consider when packing for your next trip is the weather forecast for where you will be spending your time. Not having the proper apparel for your trip can really put a damper on things. This article will give you some tips on fashionable looks that you can wear during your summer holiday.
- Jersey dresses are comfortable and can be your best friend while traveling. These dresses are made of cotton material that pack easily and only wrinkle a bit. If they do wrinkle, simply hang them in the bathroom while you are showering and the steam from your shower will straighten them out. Jersey dresses are also versatile in that they can be dressed up with a cute pair of flats or dressed down with a pair of sneakers such as Converse or Seavees.
- Shoes are very important when you are traveling. While it can be tempting to pack your best pair of high heels, chances are that you will not use them unless you plan to go out clubbing. If you do not plan to go out to the club, save the space in your suitcase and leave your heels at home. It is a good idea to pack several pairs of shoes as you will want to be prepared for whatever comes your way. A good rule of thumb is to pack a pair of sandals, sneakers, and some nice flats. If you know you will be doing a specific activity such as hiking or snorkeling, you will want to bring the corresponding footwear.
- Swimsuits can be quite a fashion statement on the beach or at the pool. This year one piece swimsuits or high waisted bikini suits are all the rage. Patterns such as flowers, stripes, polka dots, or a mixture of more than one pattern are also very popular. Be sure to pack more than one swimsuit in case one gets damaged or is not dry enough to wear out after a day at the pool.
- Swimsuit cover up. Often times people forget to pack this simple item as they often do not think that it is a necessity. In fact, a swimsuit cover up can be comfortable to wear around in addition to covering up your swimsuit. In 2017, there are many fashionable styles to choose from such as a kaftan, dress, maxi dress, or simply a pair of shorts and a cotton shirt.
- Lightweight linen dress or pants are great to wear to the beach or on a boat. Linen is a clean, classic look that can be worn by anyone at any age. Chesca Direct features several fashionable linen dresses in a variety of colors and patterns.