This post is brought to you by Point to Point.
Finally getting that diploma for your bachelor’s degree brings about two kinds of emotion. College graduates feel elated to finally finish what they worked hard for, but at the same time, they may also feel anxious about the prospect of applying for a job.
There are many factors to consider when applying for a job. Most would, of course, want to get a job where they would be compensated well. Especially for those who have student loans to pay, higher paying jobs are attractive. Another factor to consider is the avenue for growth and promotion. While the job may seem new for the first months, doing the same thing for years, without getting any promotion or additional experience, will not be good for you.
For those who are still looking at options in the industry, they want to enter, check out the list below of jobs you can consider. These jobs vary in terms of salary and growth, so there are many options to choose from.
- Nurse – the great thing about the nursing profession, aside from the good starting salaries, is that the profession is always in high demand. Everyone in the world needs health care, and being in this field can be rewarding. The reward is not just money, but the feeling you get because you had a hand with saving the lives of your patients. The job may not be for everyone, as you would be around people who are sick, not to mention all the bodily fluids you might have to clean, but that just means you are working for every penny you earn.
- Web designer – there are people who are not very sociable, and for those type of people, they can consider working as a web designer. With this job, you will mostly work on your own. The starting salary is different for every company, as the job is becoming high in demand due to the fact that most companies need websites not just for branding but marketing as well.
- Architect – another good job out of college is being an architect. Although this field might be competitive, it pays well for those who are qualified for it. If you are considering this job, remember that you need not only a bachelor’s degree but also enough internship and work experience to grow in the field.
- Internet marketer – never before has the internet become a money-making machine as it has now. The potential to earn online is really high right now, and inter marketing has really grown in the last years. If you are aware of search engine optimization, email marketing, social media advertising and marketing, then this job will be perfect for you. Some of these job openings do not even require some people to leave their homes, and the avenue for growth is very high as long as you are willing to learn about the new trends and practices.
- Overseas teacher – secondary teachers are actually one of the highest paid entry-level jobs, but for those who want a little more adventure, an overseas teaching job, where you will have to deal with a different culture and people might just be the thing for you. Check out the link to finding the best teaching jobs abroad now. There are many factors to consider before beginning the process so check the site the get started on your journey.