I happen to be a girly girl and love all things frilly, lacey , pink, pretty and I love dressing my little girl in things that are pretty and finding cute, fun and lovely things for her hair. I fell in love with Abby’s Bowtique, and we just happen to become friends when our husbands were going to BYU together.
Abby’s Bowtique is a great online store that sells super cute Bows for little girls. I really like the headband bows that she sells, especially because my daughter will actually wear them without trying to take them off! i love the little Rome bow that is a custom design and Leah looked so cute in it!
Cami the owner and founder of this great little bowtique has a great talent for making everything that is cute and pretty and girly!
I really like that the baby clippies, headbands and bows can be custom made and can be small, medium or large! If your daughter has little hair like mine did for awhile then these would be great for her!
“Abby’s Bowtique Offers the finest in custom hair bows and accessories for your little princess. From tip to toe she’ll look sensational with out made-to-match hair accessories giving that perfect finishing touch. With over 400 different colors, prints, and textures of boutique-quality ribbon, you won’t find better design, quality, or selections anywhere” (Abby’s Bowtique)
“One other thing that differentiates us from other hair bow bowtiques are our small headband bows. These bows are petite for even the smallest of preemies, newborns, and babies. Not everyone wants and over the top Ginormous hair bow:) ” (Cami from Abby’s Bowtique)
This is one of the best places to find Custom Hair bows, I love that you can tell her the colors and she will create something gorgeous everytime!
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Custom Hair Bows
- Headbands, Bows and Clippies found all in one place
- Great Customer Service
- Each Bow is hand sewn and made to order
- Love all the styles, fabric and colors to choose from
- Find the Perfect Bow for every occasion
- Itty Bitty Bows for those girls that have an itty bitty amount of hair!
All of these gorgeous bows and headbands shown here can be purchased at www.abbysbowtique.com and right now you can get a Discount: Use code: thebraggingmommy for Free First Class Shipping on any order valued at $10.00 or more (expires Feb. 28, 2011).
Abby’s Bowtique is generously giving away One Gift Card to 3 lucky winners! The 1st place winner $50.00 GC, 2nd place $25.00 GC and 3rd place $15.00.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Abby’s Bowtique and tell us what you would use your GC on if you win
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 10 entries– Make a Purchase from Abby’s Bowtique
- 3 entries– Like Abby’s Bowtique on Facebook
- 3 entries– Sign up for Abby’s Bowtique Newsletter
- 5 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to abbysbowtique.com and thebraggingmommy.com
- 2 entries– Grab the Abby’s Bowtique button and put it on your blog. (leave a link)
- 1 entry– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until March 1st @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received several items from Abby’s Bowtique for this review